Old 05-11-2019, 12:30 PM
Speaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dammitt View Post
I had to update SSL certificate today. Seems like it's not fully propagated yet, you just have to wait until this is resolved automatically or add the site to browser exceptions, it doesn't gather any private info anyway so it's safe to add to exceptions.

Thanks--the warning is very dramatic but appreciate the heads-up that you were involved, not some bot or something. Firefox has the expiration date on the certificate as earlier than the effective date--could be that?
Old 05-11-2019, 01:01 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dammitt View Post
I had to update SSL certificate today. Seems like it's not fully propagated yet, you just have to wait until this is resolved automatically or add the site to browser exceptions, it doesn't gather any private info anyway so it's safe to add to exceptions.
Ok thanks
Old 05-18-2019, 11:36 PM
Supporter

Red face

BTW thanks a TON for GrimTools. It's truly awesome. I had to do some work to find out you have to hit Ctrl-Shift to show the base skill values. Is this documented anywhere? Could you add a checkbox somewhere for people to click on to toggle it on the UI?
Old Yesterday, 05:58 PM
Acolyte

Is there a way to use wildcards in the devotion screen search? If not is that a possibility in the future? Thanks for creating and maintaining this tool.
Old Yesterday, 08:34 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requnix View Post
I had to do some work to find out you have to hit Ctrl-Shift to show the base skill values. Is this documented anywhere? Could you add a checkbox somewhere for people to click on to toggle it on the UI?
There's a short FAQ section in the first post of this thread. The [Info] button in calc leads there. I always wanted to add some sort of help window in db/calc, explaining this stuff, but as you see it's still not there. Well, maybe some day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ender4 View Post
Is there a way to use wildcards in the devotion screen search? If not is that a possibility in the future? Thanks for creating and maintaining this tool.
Currently wildcards are not supported there. To be honest I don't remember anyone asking for that. What's your use case?