Old 04-13-2019, 07:16 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshmiller83 View Post
Will the item database ever have a filter function?

I'd like to search for say ALL EPIC shields with retaliation and oathkeeper/solider skills on it... etc...
It will, actually, it's on the top of my todo list, but I don't have much free time lately, so I can't tell when it will be available.
Old 05-04-2019, 08:59 PM
Praetorian

Advanced search will be released some time this month.
I'd appreciate if anyone can provide any feedback on that, e.g. what would you like to be able to look up, or maybe what you tried to search in the past, but wasn't satisfied with the results due to current search limititation.
Old 05-08-2019, 02:24 AM
Initiate

It would be nice to be able to separate set bonuses from the item description when searching for strings. I don't want to get every item in a set when none of those individual items have the option I'm looking for because that option is in the set bonuses. The same thing for pet bonuses would also be nice. I would also like there to be a filter for items that have a passive or active ability or proc.
Old 05-08-2019, 09:55 AM
Supporter

Dammit, thanks a lot for this awesome tool.
Just an idea, it would be cool if the db had a "level 100 mode" (that can be enabled in the settings), in which all the items would be shown only on its highest level (so only lev 94 MI, only myth version of legendaries and so on), making scrolling trough the db easier (since low level items would be removed).

Or, simpler thing, make high level items show at the top, not at the bottom like it's currently, so you don't have to scroll down too much.
Old 05-08-2019, 05:23 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenir View Post
It would be nice to be able to separate set bonuses from the item description when searching for strings. I don't want to get every item in a set when none of those individual items have the option I'm looking for because that option is in the set bonuses. The same thing for pet bonuses would also be nice. I would also like there to be a filter for items that have a passive or active ability or proc.
This will hopefully be addressed with advanced search.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vastator View Post
Dammit, thanks a lot for this awesome tool.
Just an idea, it would be cool if the db had a "level 100 mode" (that can be enabled in the settings), in which all the items would be shown only on its highest level (so only lev 94 MI, only myth version of legendaries and so on), making scrolling trough the db easier (since low level items would be removed).

Or, simpler thing, make high level items show at the top, not at the bottom like it's currently, so you don't have to scroll down too much.
It's in todo list, but perhaps I'll add an option to use advanced search settings as a global filter, which will also solve this problem.
Old 05-09-2019, 04:32 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dammitt View Post
Advanced search will be released some time this month.
I'd appreciate if anyone can provide any feedback on that, e.g. what would you like to be able to look up, or maybe what you tried to search in the past, but wasn't satisfied with the results due to current search limititation.
I'd love it if items that can be used for crafts had an expandable list that shows which crafts they can be used for.
Old 05-09-2019, 09:46 AM
Praetorian

Updated to 1.1.2.2. Offline version is updated as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siri View Post
I'd love it if items that can be used for crafts had an expandable list that shows which crafts they can be used for.
This is gonna be enormous (100+) for some items, I don't see much point. Or you mean just actual equippable items, not components/relics/etc.?

Last edited by Dammitt; 05-09-2019 at 09:53 AM.
Old 05-09-2019, 02:41 PM
Counsel

Default Grim Tools Question

Forgive the ineptitude, but I'm having a hard time filtering my item searches in Grim Tools.

For example: I want to look up all one-hand ranged with fire attributes.'

I click on one-hand ranged in the left column, then I type in "fire" the the search box above, but it returns all items, not just 1h ranged.

Where am I going wrong with this?

Thanks!
Old 05-09-2019, 02:42 PM
Lord Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phosphonothioic View Post
Forgive the ineptitude, but I'm having a hard time filtering my item searches in Grim Tools.

For example: I want to look up all one-hand ranged with fire attributes.'

I click on one-hand ranged in the left column, then I type in "fire" the the search box above, but it returns all items, not just 1h ranged.

Where am I going wrong with this?

Thanks!
You can't do that, you have to use ctrl + f

first click on 1h ranged, then ctrl + f "fire"
Old 05-09-2019, 02:52 PM
Counsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by malawiglenn View Post
You can't do that, you have to use ctrl + f

first click on 1h ranged, then ctrl + f "fire"
Ah, thanks a bunch!