#111  
Old 05-01-2019, 04:04 PM
Rhylthar's Avatar
Rhylthar Rhylthar is offline
Herald
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 1,254
Default

I am thinking about C&P all new builds in Compendium (poor Veretragna...) in different WORD-Documents and save them on my mobile HDD. Just for security.
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 05-01-2019, 04:08 PM
Nery's Avatar
Nery Nery is offline
Herald
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 1,046
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhylthar View Post
I am thinking about C&P all new builds in Compendium (poor Veretragna...) in different WORD-Documents and save them on my mobile HDD. Just for security.
Yeah just like I said earlier,I don't envy him.But all from compendium has to be re-submitted,topics link are non existing and your builds need dedicated one and not just GT link.
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 05-01-2019, 04:18 PM
powbam's Avatar
powbam powbam is online now
Praetorian
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 6,653
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belzzzz View Post
I edited my post, I was wrong on this.

I'm angry because it's a shit ton of hours spent on guides and having to do all over again is making me angry at:
  • this f--- retarded hacker
  • the fact that it could have been avoided, whosever fault this is

And my anger was misplaced regarding this signature stuff, I know, but I had to vent and picked a stupid topic. So my apologies, this was not the place nor the moment to be an angry douche.
No worries. I do agree, however, that this is a good opportunity for Crate to revise the forum security. As has been noted from time-to-time, they should update the site to 'https'.

I am hoping they got enough logged info on the offender to pass on to authorities and hopefully the person lives in a country where action would actually be taken against the person.
__________________
powbam is like a forum vulture, when he shows up, the thread is close to death. ~jiaco
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 05-01-2019, 04:20 PM
jiaco's Avatar
jiaco jiaco is online now
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 6,308
Default

I blame vBulletin. If their newest version was not utter crap, maybe this would have been avoided.
__________________
Last edited by jiaco; Tomorrow at 11:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 05-01-2019, 04:28 PM
Mauricius's Avatar
Mauricius Mauricius is offline
Champion
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,881
Default

Look at it on the bright side, at least we didn't get Rick rolled.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zantai
Don't try to face tank him.
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 05-01-2019, 04:29 PM
Belzzzz's Avatar
Belzzzz Belzzzz is offline
Herald
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 1,022
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by powbam View Post
No worries. I do agree, however, that this is a good opportunity for Crate to revise the forum security. As has been noted from time-to-time, they should update the site to 'https'.

I am hoping they got enough logged info on the offender to pass on to authorities and hopefully the person lives in a country where action would actually be taken against the person.
We suffered many attacks on my BtoB website. Once, we had to close for a few days, with great impact on our business. We tried with the authorities, without success, and then with white-hat hackers we know. We had the location and IP from where the attack was launched (it was an university/school). But we couldn't get any more information because EU / Italian law forbid it.
__________________
You can check all my FG builds in my profile
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 05-01-2019, 04:30 PM
Maya Maya is offline
Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 1,871
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauricius View Post
Look at it on the bright side, at least we didn't get Rick rolled.
__________________
I make builds which play the game for me... You can find most of them in my Profile Page.
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 05-01-2019, 04:37 PM
Avyctes's Avatar
Avyctes Avyctes is offline
Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 2,403
Default

It's not a proper rick roll if you see it coming
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 05-01-2019, 04:42 PM
Maya Maya is offline
Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 1,871
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avyctes View Post
It's not a proper rick roll if you see it coming
Too lazy to do a proper Rick Roll. This birb is an accurate portrayal of how lazy I am.
__________________
I make builds which play the game for me... You can find most of them in my Profile Page.

Last edited by Maya; 05-01-2019 at 04:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 05-01-2019, 04:49 PM
Nery's Avatar
Nery Nery is offline
Herald
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 1,046
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maya View Post
Too lazy to do a proper Rick Roll. This birb is an accurate portrayal of how lazy I am.
Is your favorite athlete Larry Birb?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heapheaus View Post
Rare items shouldn't be used because they're rare. Wahhh wahhhhhh Fucking casuals.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Grim Dawn ©2019 Crate Entertainment, LLC.
vBulletin® 3.8.11 ©2000-2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.