Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Developer Section > Announcements and Information

Notices

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old 04-26-2012, 06:11 PM
Supporter

Wink

O_O! I really hope you are seeing things, that is a good chunk of change there.

Maybe we need some sleep :-)
Old 04-26-2012, 08:02 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
I'm sure it was at $188,800ish and when I refreshed the page it was at $188,100ish...but I could just be seeing things as it's late and I'm tired.
You're right. I just refreshed it. It went from $188,994 to $188,931 (loss of $63) in about 5 minutes.
Old 04-26-2012, 08:12 PM
Herald

That might have been me. I had to backpedal on my pledge as I ran into some unforeseen expenses and had problems justifying it. I was just explaining to medierra in pm's how I'm still just as enthused about the game and it's just a matter of suddenly having to budget a little. Still going for the $60 one though!
Old 04-26-2012, 09:23 PM
Supporter

Well thats good to hear that it was only a $63 loss and thats totally understandable. i was planning on doing the $250 one but i got some un-expected bills so that might not be possible now.
Old 04-26-2012, 11:30 PM
Supporter

Yeah there where a few times i'v refreshed and saw a lose of any where from 18 - 100 bucks. That could be someone changing their pledge higher, lower, or completely just to hold off?
Old 04-26-2012, 11:56 PM
Praetorian

Roros - sorry to hear about your situation and hope that it improves soon.

On a lighter and more profound note, backpedaling is a highly tricky manoeuvre that is employed too seldom and that few of us pull off with proper aplomb - so kudos!
Old 04-27-2012, 05:26 AM
Herald

Is it possible to upgrade my existing Legendary ($48) to the boxed edition ($100)...and if so, How ?

I don't need the down-load if I get the boxed edition with a disc.
Old 04-27-2012, 05:34 AM
Supporter

It is possible to upgrade but i cant think of where you go to do that. I know that much about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnmck View Post
Is it possible to upgrade my existing Legendary ($48) to the boxed edition ($100)...and if so, How ?

I don't need the down-load if I get the boxed edition with a disc.
Old 04-27-2012, 05:47 AM
Advocate

You should read the first page of THIS topic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhis View Post
If you have already pre-ordered Grim Dawn, we will credit you the value of your existing pre-order towards a higher value Kickstarter reward tier.

Each pre-order key can only be redeemed for credit against one Kickstarter contribution.
Reward tiers reached in this manner exclude the initial key offered for that tier.

Simply contribute the difference between the reward tier and the value of your key to the Kickstarter project, and then send an email containing the email address you used to purchase Grim Dawn, your preorder key, and your Kickstarter account name to upgrades@crateentertainment.com

NOTE: You may have to select "no reward" to complete the pledge. We'll make sure you get the gear!

WARNING!!! FOR THIS TO WORK YOU MUST ONLY PLEDGE THE DIFFERENCE, NOT THE FULL AMOUNT.
IF YOU PLEDGE THE FULL AMOUNT FOR A TIER WE CANNOT GIVE YOU A REFUND FOR THE DIFFERENCE!

This email address is only valid for upgrade requests. Upgrading is an automated process. You will receive an auto-reply to confirm we received your request. At the end of the project, if the goal was reached, you will receive an additional email confirming the details of the upgrade. Should the project fail to meet the goal, all upgrades are void.
Old 04-27-2012, 05:52 AM
Supporter

ROFL

Thats where i saw it, I have my pages set up so the newest posts are the first it shows which is why i couldn't find it. I knew i say it somewhere but i bet i'll forget where it is again the next time its asked again lol.

Tags
forum use, game key, kickstarter, pvp, website