Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Off Topic > News In Gaming

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2012, 06:19 AM
Champion

Default Dishonored

Hey guys,

I wrote about this game in a connection with E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy last year, it is still being worked on and looks pretty solid from the last dev commentary video.

Check it out HERE.

We have seen almost all of this already, but it looks like a proper mix of all the good titles in one game, which I like. =)

Thorough GD info here: www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=71628&postcount=1

Best music label of all times: www.g7welcomingcommittee.com/

"Boxed Deluxe Edition" support
Old 03-13-2012, 12:03 PM
Champion

i did notice the game a few months back when the hub on gameinformer was created...

Though the info seemed to flow early on and then stopped.. so i stopped caring until some more info popped up.

Point being, game looks nice, but i'll wait more until more info gets released once again!

Steam Username : Skellt
Old 03-17-2012, 08:29 PM
Supporter

can't exactly tell why but somehow i'm having confidence in what arkane studios have in mind with dishonored.

oh and i love e.y.e divine cybermancy.
Old 07-26-2012, 09:06 PM
Champion

well there has been a few news here and there about this game..

but i ought to admit, while at first i was uninterested about it.. those videos look... amazing.. and well.. i really am looking foward to the game !

Steam Username : Skellt
Old 07-27-2012, 12:06 AM
Supporter

At first I was skeptical about the game, then I watched the videos where they do the same level two different ways. Both seemed viable, interesting and fun. I also like the game's style and plot, so it's going to be a definite buy for me now (though probably not day one because I am poor.)
Old 10-12-2012, 05:50 AM
Champion

Smile

So, anyone interested in this one? Seems like a dead topic here..

The game is out as of today.

One of our local reviewers gave it 10/10....

And looks like not just our locals like it:

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/di...critic-reviews

(yeah, I know, I know, metacritic...there are also "professional" reviews though, not just users')

Thorough GD info here: www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=71628&postcount=1

Last edited by i.n.s.a.n.e; 10-12-2012 at 05:54 AM.
Old 10-12-2012, 06:27 AM
Super Moderator

Interested, yea. Read some solid previews about it, interesting setting, new IP, lots of possibilities. Going to buy it? No, too expensive, already preordered two games this year plus a ton of stuff on offer. My backlog is evergrowing. I do plan to get this once I get a good bargain on it though.
Old 10-12-2012, 06:31 AM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerkyerk View Post
Going to buy it? No, too expensive, already preordered two games this year plus a ton of stuff on offer. My backlog is evergrowing. I do plan to get this once I get a good bargain on it though.
Yeah, will do the same I guess.

The only thing I might yet to buy this year is the new XCOM (depends on how desperate I am to play it though, but the need is increasing quickly, haha)

Old 10-12-2012, 07:23 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by i.n.s.a.n.e View Post
Yeah, will do the same I guess.

The only thing I might yet to buy this year is the new XCOM (depends on how desperate I am to play it though, but the need is increasing quickly, haha)
X-Com, Darksiders II, Dishonored, Torchlight II, Dark Souls...

There's only so many titles I can buy new, for this year they were Diablo 3 (meh), Orcs Must Die 2 (yay!) and Borderlands 2 (yay!). I'm not just limited by budget reasons, there's also only so much time to play. By the time I'm able to play the games I've been eyeballing, they've definitely been on discount. I've had that before, it's a bit of a shame and my wallet does not forgive, and does not forget.
Old 10-12-2012, 07:57 AM
Praetorian

Just gave it a short try. Controls are slow and "heavy". Need to spend quite some time in the menu to set everything up. But that won't stop me from playing it as soon as BL2 is completed. I also have time issues with the many games suddenly being released.
Closed Thread

Tags
assassin, dishonored, first person, stealth