Old 10-24-2015, 10:14 PM
Campaigner

Default Nemesis spawn locations

I've been hunting nemesis for a couple of weeks now and, must I say, I still have not ever encountered those of the undead or aetherial faction, but...

I've come to believe that their locations are not random at all.
I only had this suspition raised by the location of Cronley's and Ch'thloninc nemeses, but still.

Cronley's in particular has a medium area where it could spawn and made it easier to spot a pattern. At the moment there are 3 possible locations where Fabius can spawn inside the mines, every time he spawned in one of these 3 locations with the loot chest in the same exact position.

So I wonder: could it be that we could gather information on CHEST spawn locations instead of nemeses?

--
I'll edit the first post to include the locations.

POST RELEASE LOCATIONS

EARLY ACCESS LOCATIONS
Spoiler!

Last edited by ReDeus; 03-24-2016 at 12:39 PM.
Old 10-24-2015, 11:17 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReDeus View Post
I've been hunting nemesis for a couple of weeks now and , must I say, I still have not ever encountered those of the undead or aetherial faction, but...

I only had this suspition raised by the location of Cronley's and Ch'thloninc nemeses, but still.

Cronley's in particular has a medium area where it could spawn and made it easier to spot a pattern. At the moment there are 3 possible locations where Fabius can spawn inside the mines, every time he spawned in one of these 3 locations with the loot chest in the same exact position.

So I wonder: could it be that we could gather information on CHEST spawn locations instead of nemeses?
I've been farming Aetherial/Undead Nemesis for awhile as my Pet character can't quite take on Fabious and hasn't gotten to the max for Ch'thon or Kymon's Chosen.

For Aetherial I did some partial Warden runs where I believe the Nemesis has like 3 possible spawn locations halfway through the run (essentially rift gate through living quarters and down some stairs near this laboratory area).

Undead took awhile longer as I first tried to do Sunken Reliquary runs but to no avail. Then expanded upon that with the 2 undead areas near Arkovian Foothills rift gate + Old Arkovia outside area. Eventually I ran into Arkovian Undercity out of curiosity as it was still taking awhile to find him - low and behold I found him near the spawn entrance of Old Arkovia (side of the necromancer not ghost).

So for undead I would suggest doing Arkovian Undercity runs as I have seen him spawn on the second level as well.

For farming I use the boots of unseeing swiftness plus this 1 amulet that gives high movement speed for awhile. Could increase the speed via Rover Augments.

I'll see about posting a map showing the areas that I remember them spawning.
Old 10-24-2015, 11:50 PM
Champion

Quote:
I've been hunting nemesis for a couple of weeks now and , must I say, I still have not ever encountered those of the undead or aetherial faction, but...

Yeah, I've noticed the same thing - killed the Ch'thonic nemsis several times in Darkvale Gate. Only ever found it in one of two spots there even after encountering it 8-10 times.
Old 10-25-2015, 12:00 PM
Campaigner

Well, since it doesn't seem I'm having allucinations about this (or at least I'm not the only one ) I'll put here the three places where I always found Fabius (I only run the mines, not the outside).

Old 10-26-2015, 01:10 PM
Campaigner

Since my last post I found 2 other spawn locations for Fabius

I don't know how important this is, but I'll share the number of times I encountered Fabius in each location (since I started tracking this):

1) 5 spawns
2) 2 spawns
3) 4 spawns
4) 2 spawns
5) 1 spawn

I have been able to finally find Aetherial and Undead nemeses:
only once the Aetherial, on the left side of the Gruesome Harvest
twice the Undead, both times at the beginning of the first level of the Arkovian Undercity

Another thing I wonder is: once one nemesis has spawned, will there be no more spawns in the same game session? I never seem to be able to find a second nemesis (of other factions) if I killed one already.
Old 10-26-2015, 06:09 PM
Initiate

Quote:
I have been able to finally find Aetherial and Undead nemeses:
only once the Aetherial, on the left side of the Gruesome Harvest
twice the Undead, both times at the beginning of the first level of the Arkovian Undercity

Another thing I wonder is: once one nemesis has spawned, will there be no more spawns in the same game session? I never seem to be able to find a second nemesis (of other factions) if I killed one already.
I have been farming Karroz forever for bloods of cthon and literally only once did i find the cthonic nemesis spawn there out of many many runs, im still checking Ashen Waste as well and still nothing. Are they just THAT rare to spawn in the game, or is there a 100% chance of them spawning in the world somewhere; it feels like they dont exist at times.
Old 10-26-2015, 07:56 PM
Counsel

My route for Chtonic Nemesis; Blood Grove waypoint-> Mill->Dark vale.

Undead nemesis - fastest to check there
Old 10-26-2015, 09:34 PM
Campaigner

Thanks Gem, nice addition!

It makes it quite more relaxing to farm knowing where to look because you don't get that nagging feeling in the back of your head that in that sliver of the map you didn't check the nemesis could have spawned...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Air_O2 View Post
I have been farming Karroz forever for bloods of cthon and literally only once did i find the cthonic nemesis spawn there out of many many runs, im still checking Ashen Waste as well and still nothing. Are they just THAT rare to spawn in the game, or is there a 100% chance of them spawning in the world somewhere; it feels like they dont exist at times.
Well, Gem just gave you quite a handy suggestion on where to look, personally I always found that nemesis in the middle of the Blood Grove.
Old 10-27-2015, 12:00 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Thanks Gem, nice addition!
Thank you
I didnt even think of looking in the village xD. I was thinking he was gonna spawn around other obsidians :x. And since im basically done with my faction bounty i never had a reason to go back there again
Old 10-27-2015, 04:15 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Air_O2 View Post
Okay now i'm getting it... it seems when a Nemesis spawns it replaces the Hero that would've otherwise spawned there; so check all hero spawn locations(?). I was thinking it was more it can only be found in specified areas, unrelated to hero spawns. Or maybe im wrong.... seems most accurate to say though.
Just found him spawning next to Bolvar in bloodgrove(in case any1 wants to include that in there circuit for farming)

Last edited by Air_O2; 10-27-2015 at 04:17 AM.