Old 12-04-2013, 07:19 AM
Initiate

Default Spanish translation

I'm a huge fan of Titan Quest, so I was absolutly interested in this game when I heard about it. I'm really to have supported your game development by buying it, but I would like to go further than that. I would to make an Spanish translation for the game.
At the moment I'm working full time, so I don't have too much time, but I really want to help you with this awesome game. I can say that I have experience in translation and localization. Some years ago I was recognized in the Internet as the best Spanish fansuber, due to my translation of the Naruto manga, and I'm working in Oxford, so at the moment my "main" language is English xDDDD. So, if you are interested in having an Spanish version of your game, just let me know. Thanks you very much, and good luck with this game.

Regards, Zauner
Old 12-04-2013, 09:30 PM
Speaker

Hi Zauner i´m interested in having an spanish version of Grim dawn, and I know more members of the Hispanic community of Titan Quest are also interested in that is translated into your language, I would appreciate if you realizase translation. Buena suerte.
Old 12-04-2013, 09:45 PM
Initiate

Talking Spanish Version would be great!

Hi everyone! I am another huge fan of T.Q. , and its expansion I.T.. I am still counting the days expecting GD is released. But another thing I would like to experience, is the game with its spanish translation, due to my spanish nationality XD. I am already a loyalist of the game, and I hope your work reaches the Top of the ARPG games ever, as TQ. Good Luck and my best wishes to all developers, thank you for your job and hours of programing.

Julius
Old 12-05-2013, 04:14 PM
Initiate

Are you spanish lord syrius?
Old 12-05-2013, 05:29 PM
Minister of Information

If anyone wants to start with a Spanish translation, you can download the full set of localization files including the quests and conversations.
Old 12-07-2013, 12:11 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by eisprinzessin View Post
If anyone wants to start with a Spanish translation, you can download the full set of localization files including the quests and conversations.
Thanks friend, I'll check that ASAP. It's ok if I try to give some personality to the most important characters with the localization? I truly believe that that's the best localization, giving personality and not a mere translation

Last edited by Zauner; 12-07-2013 at 12:14 AM.
Old 12-07-2013, 03:46 PM
Speaker

Zauner: Yes i´m a spanish boy
Old 12-09-2013, 06:40 PM
Initiate

entonces te dire que realise significa darse cuenta, no hacer xDDD. Thanks for your good luck, I may start by tomorrow, I've already downloaded the folders, and gave a look to them
Old 12-09-2013, 07:23 PM
Speaker

Zauner: Tienes razón, gracias por corregirme, necesito aprender más.
Same in english:
Zauner: You're right, thanks for correcting me, I need to learn more.
Old 02-23-2014, 03:47 PM
Initiate

Anyone doing the spanish translation? I offer myself to help , maybe we can distribute the different .txt or something like that.