Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Gameplay > Classes, Skills and Builds

Old 11-10-2017, 08:18 PM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by korsar View Post
No, player bonuses scaling pet, but mechanics is same for both types, just another source of bonuses
Than its ok, it works like blade spirit/blades of wrath combo back in days
Old 11-11-2017, 01:24 AM
Counsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlyer View Post
Except for Inquisitor seal : Blind fury procs on the seal and not centered on the character.
Tried binding to both Bursting Round and Seal, and imo binding to Seal is better. It seems multiple seal can proc separately. Do not have to rely on 20% chance of Bursting round either. We can also use it to deal with enemies at range or when we cannot facetank them and has to move around.
Old 11-11-2017, 03:47 AM
Initiate

Sorry to ask but could you help with devotion order? I'm a bit of a dummy when it comes to that stuff.

Secondly: Why do you pick Wolverine?

EDIT: Thanks Udomsa33!

Last edited by Brigand01; 11-11-2017 at 04:59 AM.
Old 11-11-2017, 03:55 AM
Counsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigand01 View Post
Sorry to ask but could you help with devotion order? I'm a bit of a dummy when it comes to that stuff.

Secondly: Why do you pick Wolverine?
Eagle, Harpy, Toad, Wolverine, Hammer, Panther, Assassin's Blade are straight forward. Need one point in crossroad of corresponding type and you are good to go.

To get Hydra, though, you'll need an intermediate devotion that will give red points (green you get from toad and eagle, purple...you got crap tons of things) I suggest you go for Jackal. Complete Hydra, then refund Jackal. It will sustain itself with 1 point in crossroad.

Only start getting Hydra when you decide to go range.

Wolverine gives you a lot of DA.
Old 11-11-2017, 04:51 AM
Counsel

I don't know the resistance situation, but you could take empty throne instead of wolverine, take one out of Oleron(trauma damage) and have 5 spare points, opens up quite a lot.

Could get twin fangs or tip the scales or Giants blood. Or 5 in chariot for even more OA. Or mix and match wherever.

I'm also playing a tactician but only garbage gear, except for golemborne greaves and empowered 3rd company revolvers. That's the best items I have so far.

I'm using Acid Spray until I get enough items/skills for break morale, need that helm!. L59 so far... Pretty decent but who knows in ultimate! Build requires tanking hits in small seal with no % sources of damage absorption and no short circuits, which is going to be interesting with no gear.

Last edited by spfun; 11-11-2017 at 04:57 AM.
Old 11-11-2017, 05:08 AM
Counsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by spfun View Post
I don't know the resistance situation, but you could take empty throne instead of wolverine, take one out of Oleron(trauma damage) and have 5 spare points, opens up quite a lot.

Could get twin fangs or tip the scales or Giants blood. Or 5 in chariot for even more OA. Or mix and match wherever.
With all buffs active, you will overshoot aether and chaos resist by a fair bit. But I am contemplating the skill from Scales too. Never use it before. How do you find it? Does the ADCTH in the skill apply only to the vitality part of the skill itself?
Old 11-11-2017, 08:12 AM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udomsa33 View Post
With all buffs active, you will overshoot aether and chaos resist by a fair bit. But I am contemplating the skill from Scales too. Never use it before. How do you find it? Does the ADCTH in the skill apply only to the vitality part of the skill itself?
Guys really you dont need things like tip of scales or chariots proc, you are healing so much from ADCTH that you will not even notice them. Ofc when fully geared with 2xHavoc. Also taking chariots just for OA is not worth it, if you want more OA just invest more in cunning, it pays of much better.
Thing that you need and could do with more is flat dmg so you can consider taking stag but be ready to say good by to some 1.3k HP if you do that. Also wolverine is super strong DA vise, it nets roughly 150 DA and that makes you uncritable in cruci.
Old 11-11-2017, 08:51 AM
Counsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udomsa33 View Post
It applies to the vitality damage portion, its better for casters with good cooldown reduction and or do vitality damage.

@JoV Yeah I'm not at endgame so i can't really say, it just looks pretty bad using 5 points for 4%/40 DA. Not a lot of good options though needing 20 purple.

I'm more of a hardcore player does this character fully geared get into much trouble outside of crucible? No short circuits is dangerous.
Old 11-11-2017, 01:19 PM
Speaker

Hi JoV

Nicely progressing with the game, Lvl 60 now, ans only need to clear last part of AoM on normal. Here is my link
http://www.grimtools.com/calc/YZeYvK0Z

Looking for constructive criticism and what to bind skills from devotions on at this moment. I am working on changing Anvil to Wolverine.
Any other advice will be appreciated.

Thank you
Gogga
Old 11-11-2017, 03:25 PM
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by spfun View Post
It applies to the vitality damage portion, its better for casters with good cooldown reduction and or do vitality damage.

@JoV Yeah I'm not at endgame so i can't really say, it just looks pretty bad using 5 points for 4%/40 DA. Not a lot of good options though needing 20 purple.

I'm more of a hardcore player does this character fully geared get into much trouble outside of crucible? No short circuits is dangerous.
You can pick menhir's will and goulish hunter as short circuit.
Also arcane barrier seem ok as defensive option.

"That skill is not ready"

Tags
cadence, dualvielding, guns, gunslinger, tactician