Old Yesterday, 02:33 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamba View Post
There is not. Your page holds maybe 30 items that are stored in an unlimited DB.
Your DB holds maybe 1000 items that cannot really fit into the char page, nor would it help you if the tool did transfer them all.

Maybe a ‘transfer entire result’ would be an option, but since your result could be huge too, based on your criteria, that is not really an option either.

Bottom line, I see very little use for this. If your search result is small enough for this to make sense, transferring them one by one will only take 2-3 seconds as well.
Thanks for speedy response!

I understand your reasoning why the feature is not included.

What about adding checkbox on each item and we can simply check on the items we want to move and click on Move Selected Items to Page/inventory/stash/whatever? I am sure you thought of that...

Thanks,
Icy
Old Yesterday, 03:31 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy View Post
What about adding checkbox on each item and we can simply check on the items we want to move and click on Move Selected Items to Page/inventory/stash/whatever? I am sure you thought of that...
it would be an option, never really cared enough for it to add it though, as usually I want maybe 1-4 items from my result list and it is easy enough to transfer those without it