Old 06-10-2018, 06:36 PM
Counsel

And there in is the part people didn't think the engine could do. Battle Royal for the win.....
Old 06-10-2018, 06:50 PM
Ascendant

Did anyone checkout the Battlefield V trailer. I mean there's garbage and then there's shit like this. Besides being an overall mess. I am sure that I saw a guy with a katana and our partner (??) had a prosthetic, what history book were they reading when looking up for World War I. With the announcement for Battle Royale I really hope this one tanks, b/w this thing hopefully failing and the backlash EA faced for Battlefront I really hope someone finally decides to remove their head out of their ass.
C&C mobile sounds bad, just let it die with whatever dignity it has.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceXavieR View Post
AC Odyssey and Fallout 76 for me but most of all looking forward to Cyberpunk's romance options

Is Assassin's Creed still not dead?
Fallout 76 sounds dope. Looking forward to it myself

Cyberpunk romance options reminds me that we're supposed to get Huniepop 2 this year. Of course I wouldn't know anything about that, heard it from a friend ofc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strannik View Post
Chthon, what is the last one?
http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=535414

--------
Useful mods-
Spoiler!
Old 06-10-2018, 06:52 PM
Praetorian

Eh... The only game I was looking forward for the E3 this year, was for a possible Borderlands 3 reveal trailer, but from the look of it, it won't be happening yet... oh well.

-Lokkar, master of the Crucible

"Stand still so I can—Feel my wrath!"

-Warden Krieg
Old 06-10-2018, 07:09 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chthon View Post
Did anyone checkout the Battlefield V trailer. I mean there's garbage and then there's shit like this. Besides being an overall mess. I am sure that I saw a guy with a katana and our partner (??) had a prosthetic, what history book were they reading when looking up for World War I. With the announcement for Battle Royale I really hope this one tanks, b/w this thing hopefully failing and the backlash EA faced for Battlefront I really hope someone finally decides to remove their head out of their ass.
C&C mobile sounds bad, just let it die with whatever dignity it has.
Watch the reveal trailer for the game released some weeks ago, the like and dislike ratio will tell you everything.

There was a rather big backlash to this that is still going on. The funniest part is that i was constantly seeing people saying how authentic the Battlefield series was to history, but now apparently the series was never about that.

After Fallout 3 and 4 i don't wanna touch anything made by Bethesda when it comes to Fallout. Those two games are easily some of the worst "RPGs" i ever played in my life.
Old 06-10-2018, 07:26 PM
Praetorian

When dealing with AAA industry disappointment is the norm. Sequels ruining beloved IPs by milking the latest new shitty mechanic without giving anything fun in return for people who actually want a game to play. Therefore I'm never expecting much from the E3. It is getting worse each year with the shallow marketing blabla and people still falling for it. Not interested in watching a conference just to hear how they're going to try and fuck us this time. There just isn't anything good coming from it. PAX, Frankfurt and such expo's are where more meaningful announcements come from.

Anthem is shit
Fallout76 looks like shit
And then there are the same crappy games you have almost every year as well.

So far this year even the medium/indie budget industry hasn't really released many games this year worth getting. Think I only bought 3-4 games thusfar that I wasn't disappointed about. I actually went back playing Dungeon and Dragons with friends since the games industry just isn't delivering lately. Second half of the year has 60-70 potentially good releases to turn this year around.

https://www.twitch.tv/Giblix

Last edited by Gibly; 06-10-2018 at 07:32 PM.
Old 06-10-2018, 09:47 PM
Praetorian

Holy FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, Microsoft Conference was AWESOME!

Cadence falls on the skull,
It cracks with a thunderous roar,
A Raging Beast in pain.
It screams, it tears the flesh, it crushes the bones...
With the Force of a thousand Bulls,
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
Old 06-10-2018, 09:50 PM
Champion

gotta post!!!

@Chthon, AC is far from dead, in fact they gain traction and new fans after origins. The new leaks from the new game suggest the same formula but oh well I am fan so I cant complain! and we have the main protagonist this time that is hotter than geralt!
Old 06-10-2018, 10:37 PM
Praetorian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1WAXQv5Ztk

So Devil May Cry 5 is real... was that "Donte" or Nero in the trailer?

-Lokkar, master of the Crucible

"Stand still so I can—Feel my wrath!"

-Warden Krieg
Old 06-10-2018, 10:44 PM
Herald

I just hear about a Halo Infinite coming to the new XBox (whatever generation we're now on) and PC, but honestly, if they don't bring all the previous Halo games to the PC, I don't really care about playing their latest installment.

As for me, I've only been interested in Cyberpunk but I refuse to watch teaser trailers or read reviews until the game is already in the store and ready to be played.
Old 06-10-2018, 10:51 PM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by eralduspr View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1WAXQv5Ztk

So Devil May Cry 5 is real... was that "Donte" or Nero in the trailer?
Nero I assume? He mentions Kyrie's name later on in the trailer too.

I had to watch it back a few times but gameplay looks pretty good, From what I've read from others and can see, it seems like he's lost his Devil Bringer and had to have it replaced with a robotic one which is weird.
Closed Thread