Old 08-13-2018, 08:22 PM
Initiate

Default Anyone liking the new WoW expansion?

I still have my sub for the game but haven't played in half a year, wondering if I should jump in?
Old 08-13-2018, 08:57 PM
Praetorian

It's out tomorrow though?
Old 08-13-2018, 09:53 PM
Supporter

for us its today
Old 08-14-2018, 08:30 PM
Acolyte

I haven't played WoW since Cataclysm; I got burned out from all of the raiding, but I have some friends who still play, and they aren't overly excited about it.
Old 08-15-2018, 08:02 AM
Advocate

Stopped playing since the end of Lich King, to me that is the perfect ending for the game where both Horde and Alliance work together to face a common threat and overcome it.

The story after Lich King is absolutely mind blowing, both Horde and Alliance now knows that there are much much more greater threat like the Old Gods, Burning Legion, elder dragons etc just sitting and waiting to extinct every life on the planet. Yet they choose to go back to fighting each other instead of forming an alliance to fight against these threats.

Just why and for what logic is that? If the Lich King is not enough to convince them, Deathwing should be more than enough to convince the Alliance and Horde that they should stand beside each other instead of against each other yet for some reasons, the logical decision for them is to go back to fighting each other. I am so done with the game at that point.
Old 08-15-2018, 08:10 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aicus View Post
Just why and for what logic is that? If the Lich King is not enough to convince them, Deathwing should be more than enough to convince the Alliance and Horde that they should stand beside each other instead of against each other yet for some reasons, the logical decision for them is to go back to fighting each other. I am so done with the game at that point.
Legion was kinda epic, or so I was told. Perhaps so epic that BfA plot looks rather mundane now. It was similar for Cataclysm and Pandaria.
Old 08-15-2018, 08:21 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aicus View Post
The story after Lich King is absolutely mind blowing, both Horde and Alliance now knows that there are much much more greater threat like the Old Gods, Burning Legion, elder dragons etc just sitting and waiting to extinct every life on the planet. Yet they choose to go back to fighting each other instead of forming an alliance to fight against these threats.
if history has taught us anything, then that this is the most likely outcome. Heck, it does not even take Orcs as the other side, humans by themselves already do not work together...
Old 08-15-2018, 01:36 PM
Herald

BfA is a very, very low effort, lazy expansion. It just seems like a big patch.

No new class
No new professions
No new abilities (Just old abilities given back to certain classes)
New races you have to progress through endgame to unlock so you can level yet another same-old-same-old class since they can't be a Demon Hunter or Death Knight.

It's just tiresome. I don't know what they were thinking.
Old 08-16-2018, 02:41 AM
Counsel

I think its great having alot of fun, Just hit my 3 120 ( Yup that's world 1st 3 level 120's btw :P )
Base Game cleared, Current Part-time Modder, My Mod is getting there! Wanna check out a tiny bit of what i am working on? Hit up my Steampage! http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037881900/screenshots/#scrollTop=0