Old 08-05-2017, 09:27 AM
Apostle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacko View Post
This is what I look like atm:

http://grimcalc.com/build/1009-DH46Uc

I am clvl 26 on Vet, with 3 skills point left, and with a blue offhand with +1 to occultist and a nice green weapon with +1 to DEE and BB and poison and acid dmg. All stat points go to life, 10 free left. DA and OA at approx. 560+.

My hp are 3200+, element res 50+, the bottom line of res 30+ aside from stun that sits uncomfortably at ...0

What shall I prioritize now? DEE and the 2nd skill BB? or put some points in BoD?

Equipment wise, what stats shall be a priority?

I noticed mobility is a riority as getting used to a different playstyle...hit and run, always moving. Run speed and CoF are a must for me atm.
Post a grimtools link with your epic items equipped

--------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram View Post
Diablo II: RoT Mod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Houck View Post
Nydiamar Mod
Old 08-05-2017, 09:51 PM
Counsel

I cannot get the other skill calc t work...

Anyways, I will figure it out tomorrow as now really late.

Btw, I only have 3 pieces of blue equipment and they are: malformed effig, mistwalker leggins and explorer footpads...

The rest green and yellow...but this weapon rolled with nice stats lots of +% poison and acid dmg.

are there any monster infrequents i shall be on the lookout for?
Old 08-06-2017, 09:09 PM
Initiate

At level 85 crucible, do you just chug mana potions non-stop whenever off cooldown? I have a focusing prism on my amulet, but it still drains pretty quick. I'm not using a Dreeg's pieces since I only have the helmet (recipe) so I'm missing the Energy Regen from chestpiece/helmet.
Old 08-07-2017, 04:06 PM
Counsel

http://www.grimtools.com/calc/62aMqk24

I got it to work, finally. But it still say Ultimate difficulty, and I am still in Veteran and hence my res are all way higher...

I could use some tips on where to head next...equipment-, skill-, devotion-wise.

Btw, manticore's acid spray - is ir better to bind it to DEE or CoF...I tried both and CoF seems to be better....

cheers!!!

Last edited by Jacko; 08-08-2017 at 06:31 AM.
Old 08-08-2017, 01:12 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kvothex View Post
What rings/legs/boots should I use if I don't have anything even comparable to those?
There's nothing too specific that stands out in my mind, use whatever you can to fill the resists as that is the sole purpose of these slots for us. Incorruptible rings and Stonehide boots/pants are always good, after that look for epics or really nice yellows with the stats you need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aschere View Post
At level 85 crucible, do you just chug mana potions non-stop whenever off cooldown? I have a focusing prism on my amulet, but it still drains pretty quick. I'm not using a Dreeg's pieces since I only have the helmet (recipe) so I'm missing the Energy Regen from chestpiece/helmet.
I use them, but certainly not non stop off cd. The extra regen from those pieces and the leech from the belt when used with DEE/shadow strike provides enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacko View Post
My hp are 3200+, element res 50+, the bottom line of res 30+ aside from stun that sits uncomfortably at ...0

What shall I prioritize now? DEE and the 2nd skill BB? or put some points in BoD?

Equipment wise, what stats shall be a priority?
Don't worry so much about your early game Jacko! Part of what makes GD fun (and why I don't include detailed lvling guide) is, because you can do w/e the fuck you want and it'll work until ultimate rolls around. Focus on DEE/Blood Burst, the other 2 mods are pretty worthless unless you go spammable dee in which case vile eruption is good. DEE/Burst, Vulnerability, Night's Chill, BoD, Pneumatic burst are things to focus on leveling up, don't forget to grab shadow strike too early for movement. Personally I think you should invest some more in your damage as you've got a lot in your mastery bar for the moment. I think 50/50 split or even bit more focus on abilities is better in vet/elite unless you rly struggle to survive gd

On equipment always always prioritize resists/health. Our damage is respectable even in ultimate with shite items, but we are naturally squishy and will stay that way till we stack enough health/hp regen/resists/dodge so that we can be crazy diver. There are no good MIs to look out for, the Groble snake clan drops the toxic effigy offhand which gives some +skills and +psn/acid, but the drop rate isn't so good and they kinda suck without good affixes. Slithtongue is always a decent option for this build though not really an MI

CoF provides more procs against huge mobs, DEE is better against a single target or small mob as you can proc it faster. You will 100% want CoF for Wendigo if you ever intend on doing crucible and it's still ok in campaign those think there are better options for it then

Last edited by TomoDaK; 08-08-2017 at 01:17 PM.
Old 08-08-2017, 08:21 PM
Counsel

Than you for all the tips!

I just upgraded stuff a little:

http://www.grimtools.com/calc/d2j5XmN9
Old 08-11-2017, 06:10 PM
Counsel

what do u guys think of the equipment so far?

http://www.grimtools.com/calc/vNQLlYZ6

At clvl50 I plan to swithc things aroung a little.

EDIT: just got a nice relic Blight and 3rd attempt it rolled with the stat I needed +1 to aspect of the guardian Im so happy...) I guess it will last me untill clvl 75...or do you guys have another recommendation for a relic?

Last edited by Jacko; 08-12-2017 at 09:12 AM.
Old 08-12-2017, 10:28 PM
Campaigner

How viable is untransmuted DEE in Ultimate? Does anybody use it?
Old 08-12-2017, 11:37 PM
Emissary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy Snorebush View Post
How viable is untransmuted DEE in Ultimate? Does anybody use it?
This is the last build i remember seeing that spams DEE. It's a bit old but should still work pretty well. I don't think DEE has really changed over the last few updates.
Old 08-13-2017, 04:59 AM
Campaigner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_Baka View Post
This is the last build i remember seeing that spams DEE. It's a bit old but should still work pretty well. I don't think DEE has really changed over the last few updates.
Thanks, Evil_Baka. I'll give it try. I've made a couple of transmuted DEE builds, haven't tried the untrasnmuted approach, as it were...