#1231  
Old 08-12-2017, 08:16 AM
slipperypete slipperypete is offline
Campaigner
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 670
Default

Starting to push the latest update.

15% chance you'll get it (per startup / day), hopefully I'll get some feedback about performance before I push it to everyone.
__________________
http://grimdawn.dreamcrash.org/ia/help.html

http://items.dreamcrash.org/ComponentAssembler - Relics

http://grimdawn.dreamcrash.org/damage - Damage parser - "What killed me?" (beta!)
Reply With Quote
  #1232  
Old 08-12-2017, 11:56 AM
keysersoze keysersoze is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Sydney, Aus
Posts: 7
Default

Woo! After a parse, got me some procs! Nice one mate. Performance wise no issues on my end. I like the order by level button too.

In terms of suggestions for the future, and I know you're currently pushing an update out, but if the interface and each item's text and colouring could eventually look like how it does on that Grimtools database, it would be dead set perfect for me ('dark mode' option perhaps?).

But that's just aesthetics - with the procs included now, it's solid. Cheers Pete!
Reply With Quote
  #1233  
Old 08-12-2017, 12:04 PM
keysersoze keysersoze is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Sydney, Aus
Posts: 7
Default

Actually one thing I do notice, and again I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but the (flat) physical damage stat seems to duplicate on every weapon. Any way to resolve that? Again, sorry if has been brought up before.

Keep up great work. Flicked you a donation.
Reply With Quote
  #1234  
Old 08-12-2017, 01:29 PM
slipperypete slipperypete is offline
Campaigner
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 670
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by keysersoze View Post
Woo! After a parse, got me some procs! Nice one mate. Performance wise no issues on my end. I like the order by level button too.

In terms of suggestions for the future, and I know you're currently pushing an update out, but if the interface and each item's text and colouring could eventually look like how it does on that Grimtools database, it would be dead set perfect for me ('dark mode' option perhaps?).

But that's just aesthetics - with the procs included now, it's solid. Cheers Pete!
If you know any css, you could easily make that yourself though.
Or if any third party out there is interested =)

The item view in IA is fully customizable.
__________________
http://grimdawn.dreamcrash.org/ia/help.html

http://items.dreamcrash.org/ComponentAssembler - Relics

http://grimdawn.dreamcrash.org/damage - Damage parser - "What killed me?" (beta!)
Reply With Quote
  #1235  
Old 08-12-2017, 01:55 PM
slipperypete slipperypete is offline
Campaigner
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 670
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by keysersoze View Post
Actually one thing I do notice, and again I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but the (flat) physical damage stat seems to duplicate on every weapon. Any way to resolve that? Again, sorry if has been brought up before.

Keep up great work. Flicked you a donation.
Thanks & Fixed!
Probably wont receive an update notification anytime soon though, doesn't warrant a second update notice for those who've already updated today.
__________________
http://grimdawn.dreamcrash.org/ia/help.html

http://items.dreamcrash.org/ComponentAssembler - Relics

http://grimdawn.dreamcrash.org/damage - Damage parser - "What killed me?" (beta!)
Reply With Quote
  #1236  
Old 08-12-2017, 07:47 PM
saiboT94 saiboT94 is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 6
Default Slowness

Sorry if I'm super late to the party with this one, but I've noticed some talk about slowness in different builds. I've been having that problem on and off for the last few updates, and I'm having the slowness problem right now where every action is taking +/- 10 seconds to perform. Is there an easy fix for an issue like this currently?
Reply With Quote
  #1237  
Old 08-12-2017, 09:34 PM
slipperypete slipperypete is offline
Campaigner
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 670
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiboT94 View Post
Sorry if I'm super late to the party with this one, but I've noticed some talk about slowness in different builds. I've been having that problem on and off for the last few updates, and I'm having the slowness problem right now where every action is taking +/- 10 seconds to perform. Is there an easy fix for an issue like this currently?
What version are you running? (settings => view logs, should be one of the first lines)

Also, just email me the full log so i can analyze whats up.

If you're NOT on the latest released (a day or two old), an easy fix is to just download the version on the website and install over the existing one.
__________________
http://grimdawn.dreamcrash.org/ia/help.html

http://items.dreamcrash.org/ComponentAssembler - Relics

http://grimdawn.dreamcrash.org/damage - Damage parser - "What killed me?" (beta!)
Reply With Quote
  #1238  
Old 08-14-2017, 11:58 AM
keysersoze keysersoze is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Sydney, Aus
Posts: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slipperypete View Post
If you know any css
No, I don't know programming or coding or whatever unfortunately. That's why I need champions like you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slipperypete View Post
Probably wont receive an update notification anytime soon though
That's cool, but any chance you could update the exe on your download page?
Reply With Quote
  #1239  
Old 08-14-2017, 04:38 PM
slipperypete slipperypete is offline
Campaigner
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 670
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by keysersoze View Post
No, I don't know programming or coding or whatever unfortunately. That's why I need champions like you.



That's cool, but any chance you could update the exe on your download page?
Won't be updating that anytime soon.. but you can always sneak yourself a copy of the latest version at http://grimdawn.dreamcrash.org/ia/GD...istantBeta.exe

I prefer to keep the main download one a bit outdated, since its stable and battle-tested
__________________
http://grimdawn.dreamcrash.org/ia/help.html

http://items.dreamcrash.org/ComponentAssembler - Relics

http://grimdawn.dreamcrash.org/damage - Damage parser - "What killed me?" (beta!)
Reply With Quote
  #1240  
Old 08-15-2017, 05:45 AM
slipperypete slipperypete is offline
Campaigner
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 670
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slipperypete View Post
Won't be updating that anytime soon.. but you can always sneak yourself a copy of the latest version at http://grimdawn.dreamcrash.org/ia/GD...istantBeta.exe

I prefer to keep the main download one a bit outdated, since its stable and battle-tested
Experimental build patch notes:

* [Bugfix] The blacksmith has now sobered up, and should be able to count properly.
* [Bugfix] Should now be easier to transfer items with sockets
* [Bugfix] Fixed a performance issue with skills
__________________
http://grimdawn.dreamcrash.org/ia/help.html

http://items.dreamcrash.org/ComponentAssembler - Relics

http://grimdawn.dreamcrash.org/damage - Damage parser - "What killed me?" (beta!)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Grim Dawn ©2017 Crate Entertainment, LLC.
vBulletin® 3.8.4 ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.