Old 09-19-2018, 10:37 PM
Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zantai View Post
They are indeed. It took some new tech to make that happen.

The Scion of Dreeg transmuter is the first of its kind.
I don't know if anyone has said this yet, but combine Scion with Dreeg with Necromancer's Blood Knight set and you have 6 player-scaled pets with 2 of them giving Vitality RR. That sounds like that's going to be beyond awesome.
Old 09-19-2018, 11:09 PM
Speaker

Exclamation Reaching double to over 18000

It's a pun intended with the OVER 9000 but anyway.

I got school so I can't watch the video.

I am just thinking how nuts will this up with full Markovian set with a 123 000 DPS retaliation if 3% is added to attack and a 4500 armor rating? I think I will have warlord that can whirlwind and charge with nothing stopping it! WOW! NOW THAT IS INSANE!

I will post more now zzzzzzzzzzz and study then zzzzzzzzzz school. You get the shit life one has.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepowerofmediocrity View Post
I don't know if anyone has said this yet, but combine Scion with Dreeg with Necromancer's Blood Knight set and you have 6 player-scaled pets with 2 of them giving Vitality RR. That sounds like that's going to be beyond awesome.
Scion of the other 2? Scion of other entities where like Modrogen? Would be cooler too.
Old 09-20-2018, 12:22 AM
Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkside099 View Post
Scion of the other 2? Scion of other entities where like Modrogen? Would be cooler too.
Scion of Dreeg is the Oathbreaker's pet Guardian entity - using it transforms the Physical and Fire RR to Acid and Vitality RR, if I'm reading this all correctly. The Blood Knight set also has a large pet that has a Vitality RR as well, so combine that and the little guys that come with the amulet and you can have a good number of player-scaled pets assisting you.

I'm sure someone will come up with the concept and build with it, it's like having Specters come and guard you.
Old 09-20-2018, 05:23 AM
Initiate

Any one else amused by all the request for the "Oathkeeper" to do "Chaos" damage? I agree its an undeserved damage type, but the name of the damage type, and name of class are literal opposites.
Old 09-20-2018, 02:20 PM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerragonoss View Post
Any one else amused by all the request for the "Oathkeeper" to do "Chaos" damage? I agree its an undeserved damage type, but the name of the damage type, and name of class are literal opposites.
Class name doesn't really have anything to do with it. Oathkeepers come from all strides of faith and are sworn to different Gods exemplified in some of it's skills pertaining to Empyrion and some pertaining to Dreeg but there's nothing saying Oathkeepers aren't sworn to other Gods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zantai View Post
Oathkeepers may be servants of divine forces, but such forces may not always hold humanity in high regard or be sanctioned by the fallen Erulan Empire. Some Oathkeepers serve dark and corrupted powers, others see salvation in the light of Empyrion; others still believe that the Witch Gods are the only true gods and through their blessing they become a force of change upon Cairn.
The role of Oathkeepers has existed for as long as the gods had influence upon the people of Cairn. Even in the far-off lands of the Korvan people, the Oathkeepers served under the command of the forgotten god and its priests. Their oaths resolute as steel, some remain as wraiths, bound to guard their devastated homelands.
Korvaak/Empyrion (however this works ) has been shown at to have some connections to Chaos in an item thus far and hinted that there is a darker tone to his power in a lore note.

Last edited by Evil_Baka; 09-20-2018 at 02:27 PM.
Old 09-20-2018, 05:32 PM
Speaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_Baka View Post
-That's the first rank of the skill you're looking at.

-It's a channelled skill like Albrecht's Aether Ray or Flames of Ignaffar and like those, I assume it is capable of dealing damage multiple times per second.
I hope it has decent damage.. the skill looks fun.. It should have belonged to soldier class from the get go..

On the same note, they should revamp already existing classes, making some skills not having stupid stupid cooldowns.. in hack'n'slash game..

Its better late than never..
Old 09-20-2018, 05:36 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamanic View Post
On the same note, they should revamp already existing classes
Total class reworks are not happening.
Old 09-20-2018, 05:42 PM
Praetorian

Not to mention having to remove the cooldown of some skills would require then that these skills be rebalanced. Yeah, not seeing this happening.
Old 09-20-2018, 06:24 PM
Counsel

First, i love the versatility with how u can build out the abilities with the transmuters and even more that u guys made it part of the lore and changed how it looks.

2nd, i had really hoped i would still play this game this year
Then again, better a finished game then one half complete(just look at Destiny 2 if u want an example of how NOT to do it)
Anyway, can't wait to see what else u guys have in store for us!
Keep up the good work
And into darkness send it.
Old 09-20-2018, 06:58 PM
Acolyte

I'm really hoping that there will be an item in the game that changes all physical damage on Guardian of Empyrion to Aether damage and colors him Aether teal. That would give me the basis for an amazing build.

Tags
grim misadventure