Old 01-17-2018, 08:10 AM
Speaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathen View Post

But I can happily state that anyone who enjoys deep levels of customizing and theorycrafting, but still likes simplified and intuitive mechanics to make it happen, will have an experience that should hit the spot. And for you summoners out there, I plan to give a new mechanic which will allow you to revive slain foes as minions (All monsters are reworked, and have new abilities), and can customize them in specific ways. I wanted a Spectre like system from Path of Exile, and found a way to implement it.

I'm drawing inspiring from a countless number of games, and you can expect a very new experience.
Holy God!
You surely spent well time with the tinkering to reach such capability in GD engine.
Old 01-17-2018, 09:16 AM
Acolyte

You sure are not doing a good job of keeping my hype down :P
Old 01-20-2018, 01:26 AM
Campaigner

Along with the Spectre system, I've implemented a Trap and Totem system which will allow you to use the new skillgems through these devices. This is obviously a very Path of Exile inspired mechanic that offers mind boggling amounts of player creativity, and that's what Insanity has always been about.

Will upload screens and more when this system is more developed, and both the mechanics and UI are less sloppy.
Old 01-20-2018, 01:34 AM
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
Along with the Spectre system, I've implemented a Trap and Totem system which will allow you to use the new skillgems through these devices. This is obviously a very Path of Exile inspired mechanic that offers mind boggling amounts of player creativity, and that's what Insanity has always been about.

Will upload screens and more when this system is more developed, and both the mechanics and UI are less sloppy.
Sound really awesome man, You keep working and you will get there, Cant wait to play
Base Game cleared, Current Part-time Modder, My Mod is getting there! Wanna check out a tiny bit of what i am working on? Hit up my Steampage! http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037881900/screenshots/#scrollTop=0