Old 02-13-2019, 06:11 PM
Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cne View Post
I have a bunch of spare Cataclysm Pacts if you still need one. And well, a fair bunch of all kinds of other extras as well. So if you need something else specific, do let me know and I'll see if I can help you out.

Cehnee on GoG Galaxy.
Thanks, I'm just about to update that actually. Think I've changed my mind on the belt. Going with a Mythical Shadowstalker's belt https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/9052. But if you have a ton of the Cataclysms spare or anything else on my want list, and want something in trade just shout please.

Thank's to gladmark, my shopping list has shrunken quite a lot already.

Last edited by Faywien; 02-13-2019 at 06:29 PM.
Old 02-13-2019, 09:10 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faywien View Post
Thanks, I'm just about to update that actually. Think I've changed my mind on the belt. Going with a Mythical Shadowstalker's belt https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/9052. But if you have a ton of the Cataclysms spare or anything else on my want list, and want something in trade just shout please.
Item Assitant shows multiple Shadowstalkers, Cataclysms and Runeguards that I'll be able to hand over. And they're free. Edit: And a dozen Runefathers, so there's that too. No Rimetongues unfortunately so I can't help you there.

I'll try to set up a trade tomorrow evening.
Old 02-13-2019, 09:48 PM
Acolyte

Quote:
Item Assitant shows multiple Shadowstalkers, Cataclysms and Runeguards that I'll be able to hand over. And they're free. Edit: And a dozen Runefathers, so there's that too. No Rimetongues unfortunately so I can't help you there.

I'll try to set up a trade tomorrow evening.
Cool, thank you! Aaand....true to form, the Shadowstalker belt dropped. So can skip that thanks!

Last edited by Faywien; 02-13-2019 at 10:01 PM.
Old 02-18-2019, 03:48 PM
Acolyte

Updated a little as the Rimetounge mask recipe dropped for me (yay).

Still very much after the shoulders and pendant if any GoG player reads this, has them or extra and would like anything in exchange.

No Mythical Beastcallers or Ultos has dropped for me yet!
Old 02-18-2019, 08:46 PM
Speaker

Just checking back in. Havent been on the forums since our exchange. I did find another Mythical Runefather signet ring. You know, Maybe we should host a Trading day at a certain time for gog players. Like GoG Trading Saturdays. We can post instructions on how to prep with GoG Galaxy. If we had a regular day and time this might take off and be productive.
Old 02-18-2019, 09:09 PM
Speaker

Quote:
I have a bunch of spare Cataclysm Pacts if you still need one. And well, a fair bunch of all kinds of other extras as well. So if you need something else specific, do let me know and I'll see if I can help you out.

Cehnee on GoG Galaxy.
I could use the Cataclysm Eye (Book) if you have one. Also a Primal Instinct Relic Blueprint ( or Item) and any Beastcallers. Only everything...lol. Let me know what you need...Maybe I have something.
Old 02-18-2019, 09:16 PM
Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladmark View Post
I could use the Cataclysm Eye (Book) if you have one. Also a Primal Instinct Relic Blueprint ( or Item) and any Beastcallers. Only everything...lol. Let me know what you need...Maybe I have something.
I have one Primal instinct crafted, and a TON of Nemesis relics (needed to craft) if you're after a specific skill roll.
Old 02-19-2019, 05:57 PM
Initiate

Quote:
I do have a couple of spare Eyes so I could hook you up with one later tonight. Alas, no spare blueprint or Beastcaller.
Old 02-19-2019, 09:45 PM
Speaker

Quote:
I do have a couple of spare Eyes so I could hook you up with one later tonight. Alas, no spare blueprint or Beastcaller.

Cool...what time would be good? Not sure about your time zone. I'll log into galaxy and check in from time to time today. My internet connection can be spotty at time as well but I'll look for you.
Old 02-21-2019, 05:53 AM
Speaker

Quote:
Cool...what time would be good? Not sure about your time zone. I'll log into galaxy and check in from time to time today. My internet connection can be spotty at time as well but I'll look for you.
To finish my build:Glyph of Kelphat Ring, Mythical Mark of Forgotten Spirits.....and a StormBringer book for variety. I can craft that last one but if theres a spare laying around I'll take it.

Tags
trading