#2041  
Old 02-17-2019, 03:16 AM
Sethoria Sethoria is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 14
Default

I was so hoping when watching the stream they would go BAM trailor on monday, and then release few days later =[!
Well i guess the wait is allowing me to play some civ 6/metro :P (allthough i'd drop both for FG drop)
Heres hoping for some a contiuation of teh secret quest line !
Reply With Quote
  #2042  
Old 02-17-2019, 08:02 AM
medea fleecestealer's Avatar
medea fleecestealer medea fleecestealer is online now
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 8,043
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethoria View Post
I was so hoping when watching the stream they would go BAM trailor on monday, and then release few days later =[!
Well i guess the wait is allowing me to play some civ 6/metro :P (allthough i'd drop both for FG drop)
Heres hoping for some a contiuation of teh secret quest line !
Well, for AoM there was nearly a month between the trailer first being shown

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56129

and the expansion's release on 11th October so I doubt it would just be a few days if FG's release is similar.

As for the secret quest - well you'll find out when FG is released.
__________________
You must be swift as the coursing river
With all the force of a great typhoon
With all the strength of a raging fire
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon.
Reply With Quote
  Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2043  
Old 02-27-2019, 08:51 PM
Zantai's Avatar
Zantai Zantai is offline
Crate Employee - Designer
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 7,891
Default

This is a bit short notice, but I've been doing some Oathkeeper mastery playtesting today and it occurs to me that I might as well stream that for a bit.

Stream will be up shortly!
https://www.twitch.tv/crateentertainment
__________________
***Waste of Souls***
Reply With Quote
  #2044  
Old 02-27-2019, 08:55 PM
Darkstalix's Avatar
Darkstalix Darkstalix is online now
Campaigner
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 712
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zantai View Post
This is a bit short notice, but I've been doing some Oathkeeper mastery playtesting today and it occurs to me that I might as well stream that for a bit.

Stream will be up shortly!
https://www.twitch.tv/crateentertainment
Oh come on man, im leaving from work in like 10 m. :/
Are you gonna stay long?
Reply With Quote
  #2045  
Old 02-27-2019, 08:55 PM
medea fleecestealer's Avatar
medea fleecestealer medea fleecestealer is online now
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 8,043
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zantai View Post
This is a bit short notice, but I've been doing some Oathkeeper mastery playtesting today and it occurs to me that I might as well stream that for a bit.

Stream will be up shortly!
https://www.twitch.tv/crateentertainment
Oh joy, more transcribing. Well, hopefully THE question won't get asked too often.
__________________
You must be swift as the coursing river
With all the force of a great typhoon
With all the strength of a raging fire
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon.
Reply With Quote
  #2046  
Old 02-28-2019, 06:06 AM
BB_Shockwave's Avatar
BB_Shockwave BB_Shockwave is offline
Emissary
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 857
Default

Up now as a video here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/387684322
I wonder, what item or spell gives you that halo-like effect on your back? Looks great. Maybe an Inquisitor thing as I did not play much of that class yet, sorry if it was something already known.
Nice to see the Emissary show up and how you get to go to the new areas. Though I still feel it is weird, story-wise, to add this option right after Act I when meeting the Witch God Cults and Korvaak's minions would make little sense to someone who has not yet done the secret Sanctum of the Three quest, or met Kymon's Chosen. I assume it was done purely for gameplay reasons, to let you have access to the Shattered Realms early?
Hallowed Hills is not a challenge area? Interesting! I mean it was always sort of challenging, with monsters being well over your level.

Last edited by BB_Shockwave; 02-28-2019 at 06:16 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2047  
Old 02-28-2019, 05:51 PM
medea fleecestealer's Avatar
medea fleecestealer medea fleecestealer is online now
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 8,043
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB_Shockwave View Post
Up now as a video here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/387684322
I wonder, what item or spell gives you that halo-like effect on your back? Looks great. Maybe an Inquisitor thing as I did not play much of that class yet, sorry if it was something already known.
Nice to see the Emissary show up and how you get to go to the new areas. Though I still feel it is weird, story-wise, to add this option right after Act I when meeting the Witch God Cults and Korvaak's minions would make little sense to someone who has not yet done the secret Sanctum of the Three quest, or met Kymon's Chosen. I assume it was done purely for gameplay reasons, to let you have access to the Shattered Realms early?
Hallowed Hills is not a challenge area? Interesting! I mean it was always sort of challenging, with monsters being well over your level.
That's the Prescence of Virture skill in Oathkeeper.
__________________
You must be swift as the coursing river
With all the force of a great typhoon
With all the strength of a raging fire
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon.
Reply With Quote
  #2048  
Old 02-28-2019, 05:53 PM
medea fleecestealer's Avatar
medea fleecestealer medea fleecestealer is online now
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 8,043
Default

Stream tomorrow, 1st March - slightly earlier time. 1.30pm EST/6.30pm GMT/7.30pm CET.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1101163412283895810
__________________
You must be swift as the coursing river
With all the force of a great typhoon
With all the strength of a raging fire
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon.
Reply With Quote
  Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2049  
Old 02-28-2019, 07:24 PM
Grava Grava is offline
Crate Employee - Designer
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 144
Default

Yes indeed, Medea beat me to it. We will be doing another dev stream tomorrow. We're moving our time up a bit to 1:30 pm est. 1/2 hour earlier than normal.
Reply With Quote
  #2050  
Old 02-28-2019, 07:41 PM
Darkstalix's Avatar
Darkstalix Darkstalix is online now
Campaigner
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 712
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grava View Post
Yes indeed, Medea beat me to it. We will be doing another dev stream tomorrow. We're moving our time up a bit to 1:30 pm est. 1/2 hour earlier than normal.
*sigh* Hopefully you dont forget your auras again
Could we take a look into the mutators for challenging areas if possible? :]
Unless they were shown and im too late to ask about it :s
Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Grim Dawn ©2019 Crate Entertainment, LLC.
vBulletin® 3.8.4 ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.