Old 10-14-2017, 08:17 AM
Emissary

*sigh of relief*

Skelliemancer seems to be doing exactly the same damage endgame. Haven't checked yet if low level got toned down to the desired level or not. Will have to roll another toon to compare.

The Fermi Paradox is God nerfing Civilization: Reality Edition.
Old 10-14-2017, 08:18 AM
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bustar View Post
Why are the crabs not fixed? They are literally stronger than the last boss of the expansion.
They are not literally stronger than the expansion boss. You seem to be the only person who has this issue. It's not a bug; they just happen to be resistant to your damage types, just like how any other mob type is (highly) resistant to some.
Old 10-14-2017, 08:43 AM
Initiate

Default reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
Out of curiosity, why is it important for people to play in their own language if you also understand English?
understanding English is one thing, entering the atmosphere and enjoying the plot of a story is another. I understand the English but in order to be able to enter the character I prefer to play in my language.
because it's the first time for me in the game and I want to understand the story
Old 10-14-2017, 08:48 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
Out of curiosity, why is it important for people to play in their own language if you also understand English?
THIS.

Also, resetting the language to English is a "bad choice for programmers", when the motivation is to prevent quest progress issues?? C'mon.
Old 10-14-2017, 08:52 AM
Initiate

Was Deadly Aim stealth nerfed, or just fixed ? I'm 99% sure pre-patch it was able to proc back to back, but now it's 5 seconds on, then 5 seconds CD.
Old 10-14-2017, 08:53 AM
Initiate

Also, I think CRATE should modify the tooltip for Deadly Aim, in the Inquisitor skill tree... It's not super clear that the skill activates only with critical hits

Instead of "100% Chance of Activating" something like "100% Chance of Activating on Critical Hits"

Awesome job anyway!
Old 10-14-2017, 08:55 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuclearHero View Post
Also, I think CRATE should modify the tooltip for Deadly Aim, in the Inquisitor skill tree... It's not super clear that the skill activates only with critical hits

Instead of "100% Chance of Activating" something like "100% Chance of Activating on Critical Hits"

Awesome job anyway!
It was changed with this patch.
Old 10-14-2017, 08:55 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chac42 View Post
Was Deadly Aim stealth nerfed, or just fixed ? I'm 99% sure pre-patch it was able to proc back to back, but now it's 5 seconds on, then 5 seconds CD.
No it was like that even before... I took the skill yesterday, and it was working as it is now. You can find a discussion on the forum too where someone points that out.
Old 10-14-2017, 08:56 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chac42 View Post
It was changed with this patch.
Thanks, still downloading the patch
Old 10-14-2017, 09:00 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuclearHero View Post
THIS.

Also, resetting the language to English is a "bad choice for programmers", when the motivation is to prevent quest progress issues?? C'mon.
Problems usually do not have a unique solution..... and I ave paid for a game that is sold with Italian translation

update :the problem has been solved I have again the Italian language

tnks all!!

Last edited by IlDukez; 10-14-2017 at 09:11 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
itemization