Old 09-27-2018, 06:12 PM
Herald

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaknet View Post
It's never been said 6+ months. It was Q4 this year (could have been late dec) and now it's Q1 next year, could be any time in that 3 months. Regards the content, I don't remember being shown any of the new area in the deserts and underground other than screen shots and that's quite a large part of the content.
Yes, you have a valid point there. And I just remembered one more thing.. bridges! Moar bridges take lots of time to build
Old 09-29-2018, 04:28 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfunkel View Post
The delay is ok but I just can't understand what so substantial is being added or worked on that requires 6+ months more
Not sure how this math adds up, it was pushed back from 4Q 2018 to 1Q 2019, so around three months, could be as little as one or two months in reality
Old 09-29-2018, 05:32 AM
Herald

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamba View Post
Not sure how this math adds up, it was pushed back from 4Q 2018 to 1Q 2019, so around three months, could be as little as one or two months in reality
Yes but honestly most of us expected it by the end of October before the last dev stream. Do not say that it was only my expectations plz I know i know
Old 09-29-2018, 07:33 AM
Herald

yeah it was because we learned a few weeks ago that playtesting had begun (but it was only special game mode testing as it now appears, but we didn't know back then). i was also optimistic because it seemed that all the most important feature had been revealed. so yes, october lookes possible but that was just something we really wanted to bieleve
Fiddler - Explosive Marksman Commando 30 Kalam - Swift Blades Nightblade 25 Onos Toolan - Death Incarnate Shaman 15
Old 09-29-2018, 08:12 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfunkel View Post
Do not say that it was only my expectations plz I know i know
It kinda was. It was mine too but ya can't win 'em all. And don't feel bad.. even we don't know the reason for the delay. It could be some huge technical issue they bumped into in their own internal testing or it could just simply be that they revised their initial estimates and determined that it wasn't going to be as soon as they initially anticipated.

You have to remember... they called on it being the second half of 2018 way back last December I think? Really that was still a ways off from when they announced this estimate and even tho they gave themselves room for error by a whole half of a year it would have still been in the realm of possibility that they misjudged it or that an issue could arise and set it all back. Obviously something changed their minds. So we wait it out. All we can do.

Last edited by powbam; 09-29-2018 at 08:18 AM.
Old 09-29-2018, 10:19 AM
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaknet View Post
Don't forget that it's not just the Shattered Realm (that's just a single part of the expansion), it's the entire desert area to explore of the Forgotten Gods and a new Mastery, not to mention new skills that were previously thought impossible with the game engine.

Still I just hope that you feel differently when the expansion is more complete and testers can start streaming, or when Crate release the expansion.

Edit...Plus it's the players that have been constantly requesting some form of endless dungeon for years, so it's not as if Crate decided to slap this in due to lack of ideas or creative/engine limits, it's to satisfy a large number of players. Though it's obviously not something that everyone is interested in, there's enough interest that Crate have spent the time to make this work.

Also the crucible is a separate, optional, paid for DLC not related to the main game at all, while this is a game expansion, not a single separate arena combat divorced from the campaign.

Yes all this sound ok , but i would like they add a kind of a third mini elite mastery too that come with 2 new choice to the the 2 already exist chosen class.

Like a final path
Old 09-29-2018, 10:30 AM
Super Moderator

Similar has been suggested several times, but not likley to happen. Balancing nightmare. Besides there are plenty of options with 9 masteries.
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon.
Old 09-29-2018, 10:56 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony97 View Post
Yes all this sound ok , but i would like they add a kind of a third mini elite mastery too that come with 2 new choice to the the 2 already exist chosen class.

Like a final path
It's the devotion system
Old 09-29-2018, 06:42 PM
Acolyte

This expansion sounds neat. Maybe we will finally get to know how big the actual world is then :P.

Make me wonder if we will finally see Uroboruk. And maybe avatars of the witch gods.
Old 10-07-2018, 06:26 PM
Initiate

cant wait for the new expension