#141  
Old 03-20-2017, 08:31 AM
They Live They Live is offline
Campaigner
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Weird boot shaped peninsula
Posts: 656
Default

i wake up early today just to start the hype train.

Who is coming onboard the f5 train?
__________________
RogalYova!!!! (i'm agoraphobianosebleed on twitch)
  #142  
Old 03-20-2017, 10:09 AM
Jägermeister's Avatar
Jägermeister Jägermeister is offline
Advocate
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 457
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by They Live View Post
i wake up early today just to start the hype train.

Who is coming onboard the f5 train?
Usually we Europeans have to wait a bit until we need to F5 like mad men. But I am very curious too.
  #143  
Old 03-20-2017, 10:10 AM
They Live They Live is offline
Campaigner
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Weird boot shaped peninsula
Posts: 656
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jägermeister View Post
Usually we Europeans have to wait a bit until we need to F5 like mad men. But I am very curious too.
yeah EU and late misadventure, maybe we are paying for our sins...
__________________
RogalYova!!!! (i'm agoraphobianosebleed on twitch)
  #144  
Old 03-21-2017, 09:48 AM
Relinfearous Relinfearous is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 13
Default

I play a bleed Warder that uses Gutripper and the new Thorn Girdle of the Misty Glade is excellent on him. But it's not like I didn't have great options before. The retaliation damage seems weird as well.

Last edited by Relinfearous; 03-21-2017 at 11:38 AM.
  #145  
Old 03-21-2017, 10:27 PM
Devasamira Devasamira is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 7
Default

I've been really liking the update especially for the stun jacks build I'm running.
  #146  
Old 03-22-2017, 03:18 PM
BloodDragon BloodDragon is offline
Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 160
Default

That's a lot of buffs. Blitz is now definitely OP. It's been made official.
__________________
PRAISE THE SUN!
  #147  
Old 03-24-2017, 02:16 PM
jabs jabs is offline
Advocate
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 569
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relinfearous View Post
I play a bleed Warder that uses Gutripper and the new Thorn Girdle of the Misty Glade is excellent on him. But it's not like I didn't have great options before. The retaliation damage seems weird as well.
I've been playing one of those, since Gutripper's inception, and its dropping for me.

Undead still suck.

I simply run around them, mostly.

I'm not even certain that he can actually SPAWN Moose, so useless is he against the Undead.

Here's hoping for some manner of damage mod that allows Bleed to be less of a test of patience vs skels.
  #148  
Old 03-25-2017, 04:36 AM
mammothhunter's Avatar
mammothhunter mammothhunter is offline
Campaigner
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 788
Default

Crate never knows when to stop nerfing or buffing so I think bleed will be nerfed more. Its already worse than burn and has less debuffs awailable than fire or lightning. But bleed will get the nerf. Your dissatisfaction with undead has to grow.
  #149  
Old 03-26-2017, 01:55 PM
Chthon's Avatar
Chthon Chthon is offline
Lord Advocate
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 4,338
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammothhunter View Post
Crate never knows when to stop nerfing or buffing so I think bleed will be nerfed more. Its already worse than burn and has less debuffs awailable than fire or lightning. But bleed will get the nerf. Your dissatisfaction with undead has to grow.
I think if nerfs are going to be introduced with Bleed then this should be addressed

Reducing enemy resistance shouldn't be too hard imo because Undead make Bleed builds unappealing to a lot of players

And yeah Bleed does need more support and i'd love to see that happen this expansion. Especially Bleed Casters
__________________
All my builds can be found in the Build Compendium V and on my profile page

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceno View Post
A Mod that allows players to use any item's proc regardless of their build.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram View Post
Reign of Terror Mod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Houck View Post
Nydiamar Mod
  #150  
Old 03-26-2017, 02:49 PM
Nssheepster Nssheepster is offline
Herald
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 1,422
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chthon View Post
And yeah Bleed does need more support and i'd love to see that happen this expansion. Especially Bleed Casters
You're still holding on to hope for bleed casting? More power to you, I've given up. RIP Bloody Pox.
__________________
For those who need comprehension aids:
Best/Opinion/Fact http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=492058#post492058
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Grim Dawn ©2017 Crate Entertainment, LLC.
vBulletin® 3.8.4 ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.