Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Gameplay > Classes, Skills and Builds

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 03-15-2018, 05:30 AM
PrinceXavieR's Avatar
PrinceXavieR PrinceXavieR is offline
Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 1,719
Default

that Eketzul screenshot looks sick. Great build
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-15-2018, 09:48 AM
TZ Tz TZ Tz is offline
Emissary
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 907
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chthon View Post
Ah okay, you should probably add that to the main thread to make things more clear for future posters.
My apologies
Done now
__________________
Cool Grim Dawn Videos :
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCypaCutBNX3lwtwWlhRlbqQ
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-15-2018, 09:51 AM
TZ Tz TZ Tz is offline
Emissary
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 907
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceXavieR View Post
that Eketzul screenshot looks sick. Great build
Thanks !
Agree with you, That Ekket'Zul looks Amazing !
Hmm... who is the designer...? Hyboreal or Zantai ?
__________________
Cool Grim Dawn Videos :
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCypaCutBNX3lwtwWlhRlbqQ
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-15-2018, 11:26 AM
Chthon's Avatar
Chthon Chthon is offline
Ascendant
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 8,615
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TZ Tz View Post
Thanks !
Agree with you, That Ekket'Zul looks Amazing !
Hmm... who is the designer...? Hyboreal or Zantai ?
Hyboreal only does level art to my knowledge and Sandcaster does level design with the exception of caves (which are done by Zantai I think). I could be wrong though

As for bosses I have no clue who does them



Quote:
Originally Posted by TZ Tz View Post
My apologies
Done now
Great, it's nice to see such Avant-garde approach to build making
__________________
All my builds can be found on my profile page

--------
Useful mods-
Spoiler!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-16-2018, 12:20 AM
TZ Tz TZ Tz is offline
Emissary
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 907
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chthon View Post
Hyboreal only does level art to my knowledge and Sandcaster does level design with the exception of caves (which are done by Zantai I think). I could be wrong though

As for bosses I have no clue who does them
I think there's different designer between bosses art and bosses advanced mechanics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chthon View Post
Great, it's nice to see such Avant-garde approach to build making
Thanks mate,
Yours also uniques and cool
__________________
Cool Grim Dawn Videos :
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCypaCutBNX3lwtwWlhRlbqQ
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 03-18-2018, 04:37 PM
archaven archaven is offline
Speaker
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 88
Default

with 10K hp is it crucible viable? if not mistaken there's a debuff in crucible that has 25% health reduction. if it's just 10K with 25% reduction that would only net 7.5KHP which can easily be 1 shotted. correct me if i'm wrong. awesome build by the way
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-18-2018, 04:47 PM
Chthon's Avatar
Chthon Chthon is offline
Ascendant
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 8,615
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by archaven View Post
with 10K hp is it crucible viable? if not mistaken there's a debuff in crucible that has 25% health reduction. if it's just 10K with 25% reduction that would only net 7.5KHP which can easily be 1 shotted. correct me if i'm wrong. awesome build by the way
You do realize crucible has a %HP buff right?
__________________
All my builds can be found on my profile page

--------
Useful mods-
Spoiler!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-18-2018, 05:00 PM
Superfluff's Avatar
Superfluff Superfluff is offline
Praetorian
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 6,183
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by archaven View Post
with 10K hp is it crucible viable? if not mistaken there's a debuff in crucible that has 25% health reduction. if it's just 10K with 25% reduction that would only net 7.5KHP which can easily be 1 shotted. correct me if i'm wrong. awesome build by the way
While crucible gives you an extra 50% hp (additive not multiplicative) it's strike for 12k base hp cause it's a melee build and it's not spellbinder where there is more room for mistakes
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-18-2018, 07:16 PM
Avyctes's Avatar
Avyctes Avyctes is offline
Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,810
Default

Looks nice but a melee fire build without flame torrent makes my skin crawl. It's just wrong
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-18-2018, 11:22 PM
TZ Tz TZ Tz is offline
Emissary
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 907
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by archaven View Post
with 10K hp is it crucible viable? if not mistaken there's a debuff in crucible that has 25% health reduction. if it's just 10K with 25% reduction that would only net 7.5KHP which can easily be 1 shotted. correct me if i'm wrong. awesome build by the way
Hmm crucible has Buff and Banner isn't it?
Also enemies stats are toned-down if compare to main campaign
I don't have cruci dlc, so all my builds aren't tested for it

Perhaps these will help you :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chthon View Post
You do realize crucible has a %HP buff right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfluff View Post
While crucible gives you an extra 50% hp (additive not multiplicative) it's strike for 12k base hp cause it's a melee build and it's not spellbinder where there is more room for mistakes

_____________________________________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Avyctes View Post
Looks nice but a melee fire build without flame torrent makes my skin crawl. It's just wrong


No Flame Torrent, it's just wrong isn't it?

Grimtools : https://www.grimtools.com/calc/pZrrqr1Z

I hope your skin does not crawl yet

Build has been updated on first post (New Video / Setup Included)
__________________
Cool Grim Dawn Videos :
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCypaCutBNX3lwtwWlhRlbqQ
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
dual wield, fire, lifesteal, sorcerer, sorceress

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Grim Dawn ©2018 Crate Entertainment, LLC.
vBulletin® 3.8.4 ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.