Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Gameplay > Classes, Skills and Builds

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 12-01-2017, 10:07 PM
Zhuugus's Avatar
Zhuugus Zhuugus is offline
Advocate
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 408
Default

Great build.
Added it.
__________________
[1.0.3.2] Powerful builds of AoM era http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61983
[1.0.3.2] Faceroll Battlemage http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65663
[1.0.3.2] The Great Deceiver http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=592403
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12-03-2017, 05:49 PM
mad_lee mad_lee is offline
Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 2,250
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhuugus View Post
Great build.
Added it.
It is reasonably powerful
__________________
Check out my builds and guides to them (all Crucible Gladiator 150-170 capable) in my profile.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 12-03-2017, 08:54 PM
L0KI L0KI is offline
Acolyte
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 43
Default

can you do a Video of Mogdrogen? I can survive him, when i stay at distance with an old AAR Sorc (debuffing his ellemental dmg with nullification, capped Lightning resist,perma freeze his Pets,...). But i cant kill him because AAR canīt get throug all his pets. I think itīs pretty impossible to become crit immune to mogdrogen in a solo game with a non Tank char, so can you survive his meel crits?
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 12-03-2017, 11:20 PM
mad_lee mad_lee is offline
Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 2,250
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0KI View Post
can you do a Video of Mogdrogen? I can survive him, when i stay at distance with an old AAR Sorc (debuffing his ellemental dmg with nullification, capped Lightning resist,perma freeze his Pets,...). But i cant kill him because AAR canīt get throug all his pets. I think itīs pretty impossible to become crit immune to mogdrogen in a solo game with a non Tank char, so can you survive his meel crits?
I can try, but I am not sure this build can kill a Celestial. But ye, will try it sometime.
__________________
Check out my builds and guides to them (all Crucible Gladiator 150-170 capable) in my profile.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 01-29-2018, 09:35 AM
el critico's Avatar
el critico el critico is offline
Campaigner
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 667
Default

nice build!

but very energy consuming. And is Arcane currents that good? Spear of heavens would have made a huge boost here imo.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 01-29-2018, 01:30 PM
mad_lee mad_lee is offline
Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 2,250
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by el critico View Post
nice build!

but very energy consuming. And is Arcane currents that good? Spear of heavens would have made a huge boost here imo.
I actually almost never have energy problems, arcane spark + high regen + harp make sure of that. Spear of Heavens would require a totally different devotion setup, one that involves Time Dilation, and I don't want another time dilation mirror build (although it might make it 150-170 viable). And Arcane Currents are quite strong, yes.
__________________
Check out my builds and guides to them (all Crucible Gladiator 150-170 capable) in my profile.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 02-03-2018, 06:24 PM
ohador ohador is offline
Acolyte
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 33
Default

looks very good, im gonna try the spellbinder vershion of this build.
one question: why go with Star Pact and not with Reckless Power?
thanks
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 02-03-2018, 06:25 PM
mad_lee mad_lee is offline
Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 2,250
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohador View Post
looks very good, im gonna try the spellbinder vershion of this build.
one question: why go with Star Pact and not with Reckless Power?
thanks
More cooldown reductions results in more damage - faster Devastation, faster Phoenix, faster everything. Plus, faster mirror. Spellbinder version should be much stronger.
__________________
Check out my builds and guides to them (all Crucible Gladiator 150-170 capable) in my profile.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 02-03-2018, 08:58 PM
ohador ohador is offline
Acolyte
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 33
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_lee View Post
More cooldown reductions results in more damage - faster Devastation, faster Phoenix, faster everything. Plus, faster mirror. Spellbinder version should be much stronger.
thanks for the answer, far as i know skill cooldown reduction will not effect devotion skills and item skills, only skills from skill tree, im not sure that its worth investment for devastation and mirror, since its only 11% reduce..
will have to check it when im higher lvl
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 02-03-2018, 09:04 PM
korsar's Avatar
korsar korsar is offline
Herald
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 1,040
Default

Spoiler!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
sorcerer

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Grim Dawn ©2018 Crate Entertainment, LLC.
vBulletinŪ 3.8.4 Đ2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.