Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhuugus View Post
Great build.
Added it.
It is reasonably powerful
Old 12-03-2017, 08:54 PM
Acolyte

can you do a Video of Mogdrogen? I can survive him, when i stay at distance with an old AAR Sorc (debuffing his ellemental dmg with nullification, capped Lightning resist,perma freeze his Pets,...). But i cant kill him because AAR canīt get throug all his pets. I think itīs pretty impossible to become crit immune to mogdrogen in a solo game with a non Tank char, so can you survive his meel crits?
Old 12-03-2017, 11:20 PM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0KI View Post
can you do a Video of Mogdrogen? I can survive him, when i stay at distance with an old AAR Sorc (debuffing his ellemental dmg with nullification, capped Lightning resist,perma freeze his Pets,...). But i cant kill him because AAR canīt get throug all his pets. I think itīs pretty impossible to become crit immune to mogdrogen in a solo game with a non Tank char, so can you survive his meel crits?
I can try, but I am not sure this build can kill a Celestial. But ye, will try it sometime.
Old 01-29-2018, 09:35 AM
Campaigner

nice build!

but very energy consuming. And is Arcane currents that good? Spear of heavens would have made a huge boost here imo.
Old 01-29-2018, 01:30 PM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by el critico View Post
nice build!

but very energy consuming. And is Arcane currents that good? Spear of heavens would have made a huge boost here imo.
I actually almost never have energy problems, arcane spark + high regen + harp make sure of that. Spear of Heavens would require a totally different devotion setup, one that involves Time Dilation, and I don't want another time dilation mirror build (although it might make it 150-170 viable). And Arcane Currents are quite strong, yes.
Old 02-03-2018, 06:24 PM
Acolyte

looks very good, im gonna try the spellbinder vershion of this build.
one question: why go with Star Pact and not with Reckless Power?
thanks
Old 02-03-2018, 06:25 PM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohador View Post
looks very good, im gonna try the spellbinder vershion of this build.
one question: why go with Star Pact and not with Reckless Power?
thanks
More cooldown reductions results in more damage - faster Devastation, faster Phoenix, faster everything. Plus, faster mirror. Spellbinder version should be much stronger.
Old 02-03-2018, 08:58 PM
Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_lee View Post
More cooldown reductions results in more damage - faster Devastation, faster Phoenix, faster everything. Plus, faster mirror. Spellbinder version should be much stronger.
thanks for the answer, far as i know skill cooldown reduction will not effect devotion skills and item skills, only skills from skill tree, im not sure that its worth investment for devastation and mirror, since its only 11% reduce..
will have to check it when im higher lvl
Old 02-03-2018, 09:04 PM
Herald

Spoiler!

Tags
sorcerer