Old 03-17-2018, 12:01 PM
Acolyte

Question Do Same skill different sources stack?

Hello there

So right to the point i have a simple question and i wasn't able to find the answer to it.

Will the same Skill ( Ill Omen in my case) stack if its from different sources or will one overwrite the other and which one will it be.

I need to know since I've mada a build arround Corruption of Gargabol which buffs my Ill Omen

But I'm also using Mythical Greaves of Ill Omens

So will the boots debuff which procs non- stop overwrite the one I casted from the skill tree or will they stack with each other?

Thank You
Steam Name: Morydin
Old 03-17-2018, 04:28 PM
Speaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morydin View Post
Hello there

So right to the point i have a simple question and i wasn't able to find the answer to it.

Will the same Skill ( Ill Omen in my case) stack if its from different sources or will one overwrite the other and which one will it be.

I need to know since I've mada a build arround Corruption of Gargabol which buffs my Ill Omen

But I'm also using Mythical Greaves of Ill Omens

So will the boots debuff which procs non- stop overwrite the one I casted from the skill tree or will they stack with each other?

Thank You
AFAIK, the boots' granted skill is considered different from the skill you get from the Necro's tree. So, the effects would stack as they are considered as coming from different sources.