Old 08-13-2017, 10:57 PM
Praetorian

Totally viable. You can do it just fine with witch hunter with some slight adjustment. 1x Ectoplasm + arcane spark will more or less cover energy problems. Against bosses you may need energy pots, but the aoe leech vs mobs provided by your belt+spark keeps your energy pretty topped up. If all you do is speed farm heroes/bosses then you probably don't need that if you're geared up as bosses die so fast you shouldn't really need more than 1 pot for a fight
Old 09-30-2017, 12:53 AM
Supporter

can I translate this build for Korean Grim Dawn Community in Naver?
Old 09-30-2017, 01:44 AM
Praetorian

Absolutely
Old 09-30-2017, 02:03 AM
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomoDaK View Post
Absolutely
thank you! With the translation, i also may add my thoughts too.
Old 10-12-2017, 01:59 AM
Initiate

Default new player here

Hi im new to this game and just wondering how im supposed to get the set items like is there a specific boss to farm or zone or something
Old 10-12-2017, 08:00 AM
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gram View Post
Hi im new to this game and just wondering how im supposed to get the set items like is there a specific boss to farm or zone or something
nope, all random
Old 10-23-2017, 06:59 AM
Acolyte

is this build still viable now even in AOM? I just started playing grim dawn and started leveling this character up today. So far its fine but im only level 20 I already beat the main game on a sorcerer build of my own making but i wanted to follow a guide and a dot caster sounded fun.
Old 10-23-2017, 07:04 AM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by shnurr214 View Post
is this build still viable now even in AOM? I just started playing grim dawn and started leveling this character up today. So far its fine but im only level 20 I already beat the main game on a sorcerer build of my own making but i wanted to follow a guide and a dot caster sounded fun.

have faith in Dreeg! this build will melt everything.. no need to fear, easily this is one of the best dot builds around.. now I gotta go cuz still I have to complete that mythical set.. only few pieces left and i am good to go..
Old 10-23-2017, 10:27 AM
Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by shnurr214 View Post
Well in AOM there's a load of lvl 84 & 94 legendary items for a DOT witch hunter this includes the mythical version of the Deeg set currently used in the guide.

I expect the off hand will be Mythical Wretched Tome of Nar'Adin for normal mobs huge boost to Dreeg's Evil Eye and Bloody Pox. Though Mythical/normal Plague bearer will still be wanted on switch for that resist debuff.
As for what items is best no one really knows and something else might turn out to be best.

Last edited by Kotli; 10-23-2017 at 10:39 AM.
Old 10-23-2017, 10:30 AM
Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotli View Post
Well in AOM there's a load of lvl 84 & 94 legendary items for a DOT witch hunter this includes the mythical version of the Deeg set currently used in the guide.

The only thing I don't get from the guide is how he using a weapon in off hand as there's no duel wield ability in skill tree or from items.
Pneumatic Burst Transmuter allows DW ability

--------
Useful mods-
Spoiler!

Tags
witch hunter