Old 06-22-2017, 06:33 PM
Herald

Quote:
Originally Posted by Home View Post
is Dail working with the new build?
It should, but you also won't see any of the item or skill changes it introduced. Take this with a grain of salt however, as it's possible one of the skill backend changes broke something. They hopefully shouldn't as they're mostly an expansion of what was possible rather than replacement, but a mod like DAIL has many parts and its difficult to know of every single possible interaction.
Old 06-22-2017, 07:03 PM
Speaker

Okay I'll try it then, thanks.
Old 06-22-2017, 07:08 PM
Herald

Quote:
Okay I'll try it then, thanks.
Good luck.
Old 06-22-2017, 07:17 PM
Speaker

Looks like the update broke the stash - the item stash appears "normal" (I mean it is the much bigger mod size version), but "technically" it is the vanilla size version I believe, very small.

The transfer stash however seem to work fine in regards of size, but instead of 4 stash slots there is only the first one, and it is not possible to buy another.

However I tested with an existing character, maybe this is different when creating a new char.
Old 06-22-2017, 07:34 PM
Herald

I doubt you'll see a difference with a new/different character if the stash is breaking in that manner. It's not terribly surprising that Stasher broke, but it is annoying and we'll have to see if it's fixable easily.
Old 06-22-2017, 08:04 PM
Speaker

Is it safe to play in the meantime? Or is everything in the transfer stash lost, so you would have to load the old save file anyway?
Old 06-22-2017, 08:36 PM
Herald

Quote:
Is it safe to play in the meantime? Or is everything in the transfer stash lost, so you would have to load the old save file anyway?
You would know better than us since you've actually played with it. I'm guessing the items would be lost though.
Old 06-26-2017, 08:03 PM
Acolyte

Originally Posted by Groom View Post
Hi
Does anyone know how to defeat:
Irewa Enabies
&
Raznar Hawkeye

Irewa: I can survive a bit against Irewa, but his fire nuke at melee range just owns me.

Raznar: I have 0 chance vs this guy at melee range...
Old 06-27-2017, 07:59 AM
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groom View Post
Does anyone know how to defeat:
Irewa Enabies
&
Raznar Hawkeye
I don't have access to GD at the moment, but if you're asking about the Pantheon dudes at the end of Survival then, yes, I have beaten them(ish).

Raznar (dude with guns?). He has one huge attack and I've beaten him on Ultimate by just getting lucky and him missing long enough for me to kill him with a high DPS character. (I've also had characters that had high enough defensive values to be able to avoid getting 1-shot, then it's quite easy).

Irewa I've only beaten on normal using a Fangshi/Nightblade with big defensive stats from gear. However, the character wasn't well optimised, wasn't level 100, and hadn't spent any attribute points at all. I tried Elite and failed horribly, but I'm pretty confident that with the correct gearing it would be possible.

IMO both these dudes need nerfing.
Old 07-08-2017, 01:53 AM
Initiate

Default Looking for friends to play Dail with

i ONLY play Dail when i play GD...problem is ALL the games are password locked and i dont have many friends that play Mods. so if you could send me a steam friend request so i can play Dail Mod with people...i always host my game not a LOCKED DAIL game message me here or you can do so in steam @ SjThomley.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Grimforment; 07-12-2017 at 10:06 PM.