Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Off Topic > News In Gaming

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old 11-20-2018, 01:10 AM
Acolyte

Default Blizz went full retard

https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/22753...iew-11-19-2018

New patch notes for PTR. I'm banned from D3 forums for a month because I like to go there and shit on their game and some fanboy constantly reports me for trolling so here I am shitting on it somewhere else.

Look at how ridiculous some of these numbers are getting. Their stock is down 40% after Blizzcon but they have tried to cover their blunder by hinting at "new stuff" coming to D3. Well, apparently their idea of "new stuff" is multiplying set bonuses by 2, 4, 6 or even 10!

I might as well as give up the hope that D4 (should it ever come) is going to be complete garbage.
Old 11-20-2018, 01:44 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlentyFoldsInTheGrey View Post
I'm banned from D3 forums for a month because I like to go there and shit on their game and some fanboy constantly reports me for trolling
Isn't that...just...persistent trolling?

Quote:
Their stock is down 40% after Blizzcon
You mean after their quarterly revenue announcement which is often followed by a drop in stocks across the scene?

I'll be the first to say D:I is an awful idea but it's naive to think Blizzard is going to suffer economically because of the announcement alone. That CoD blundered and WoW is hemorrhaging players and Destiny is falling into the abyss are more likely contributors to the stock drop, other than that of following the aforementioned pattern.
Old 11-20-2018, 02:13 AM
Ascendant

Quote:
I'm banned from D3 forums for a month because I like to go there and shit on their game and some fanboy constantly reports me for trolling so here I am shitting on it somewhere else.
D3 is a shit-stain in the Diablo franchise and you're free to talk shit about it on a neutral platform. But doing so on the product's platform is bad enough but doing it repeatedly is pretty ban-worthy. Not to mention those actions of yours can get you banned from any game's forums.
So, that's a pretty well deserved ban. You're literally claiming to go there to shit on their product, there's no reason why they shouldn't ban you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceno View Post
I'll be the first to say D:I is an awful idea
The worst part wasn't announcing a mobile game imo. It was the fact that they announced that crap in a convention attended by many Diablo fans curious about the future of franchise, fans who paid for that stupid convention likely hoping for an announcement of either new expac or a new game.

--------
Useful mods-
Spoiler!
Old 11-20-2018, 02:38 AM
Supporter

Quote:
Their stock is down 40% after Blizzcon but they have tried to cover their blunder by hinting at "new stuff" coming to D3.
Their stock is down for causes not directly related to the announcement of D:I.

But anyway, I don't like the negativity of the post (and there is already a post talking about D:I) or the fact that you're bragging about how you got banned for doing something that clearly would earn you a ban. I too think that a mobile version of Diablo has to be the lamest announcement that they could have ever made, but this hate train is starting to get annoying. Just, like, don't play the game and stuff.
Old 11-20-2018, 05:23 AM
Herald

Quote:
Originally Posted by toapeiron View Post
Their stock is down for causes not directly related to the announcement of D:I.

But anyway, I don't like the negativity of the post (and there is already a post talking about D:I) or the fact that you're bragging about how you got banned for doing something that clearly would earn you a ban. I too think that a mobile version of Diablo has to be the lamest announcement that they could have ever made, but this hate train is starting to get annoying. Just, like, don't play the game and stuff.
/signed

Old 11-20-2018, 05:30 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
I might as well as give up the hope that D4 (should it ever come) is going to be complete garbage.
I think this sentence took a wrong turn somewhere... I have not much hope for D4 being a game I am interested in going by D3 already (and those set bonus increases are certainly not helping, not that I care either way, haven't played D3 in years), no D:I required
Old 11-20-2018, 05:40 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
I'm banned from D3 forums for a month because I like to go there and shit on their game and some fanboy constantly reports me for trolling so here I am shitting on it somewhere else.
You seriously think that's a good thing, not only to do, but to then come here boasting about how you are a troll on there and you're now here just to post shit about it.
Old 11-20-2018, 08:30 AM
Advocate

I have no idea what the set even does, but the line "The (6) Set bonus has been increased from 50000% to 75000%" is just hilarious.
Old 11-20-2018, 08:42 AM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by spikenik View Post
I have no idea what the set even does, but the line "The (6) Set bonus has been increased from 50000% to 75000%" is just hilarious.
Balance in all things (c)
Old 11-20-2018, 08:48 AM
Praetorian

This will keep build posters/streamers busy to rearrange what builds can do up to whatever GR+

Trying to keep the community busy with terrible terrible damage
Closed Thread