#1021  
Old 12-04-2017, 08:00 PM
Ceno's Avatar
Ceno Ceno is offline
Praetorian
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 9,542
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASYLUM101 View Post
Compare the last edit date on the original post with the expansion release to get your answer
That feels like far more keystrokes than "No."
  #1022  
Old 12-04-2017, 09:01 PM
ASYLUM101's Avatar
ASYLUM101 ASYLUM101 is online now
Praetorian
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 8,354
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceno View Post
That feels like far more keystrokes than "No."
Character limit enforces creativity.
  #1023  
Old 12-04-2017, 09:42 PM
ibugsy's Avatar
ibugsy ibugsy is online now
Apostle
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 5,910
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceno View Post
That feels like far more keystrokes than "No."
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASYLUM101 View Post
Character limit enforces creativity.
Teach a person to fish and they can feed themselves.
Otherwise, they come back to you for more fish.

* parable may have been altered to fit the current epoch.
__________________
  • Forum Etiquette : http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3
  • Forum Guidelines : http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1
  • Reporting Bugs (Please Read) : http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8053
  #1024  
Old 12-05-2017, 05:17 AM
jiaco's Avatar
jiaco jiaco is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 6,167
Default

Somebody is wasting all their time pew-pew-ing away in Tie Fighters and Xwings...instead of wasting it in AM.
__________________
Last edited by jiaco; Tomorrow at 11:34 PM.
  #1025  
Old 12-06-2017, 11:33 AM
fotosintesis fotosintesis is offline
Supporter
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 107
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiaco View Post
Somebody is wasting all their time pew-pew-ing away in Tie Fighters and Xwings...instead of wasting it in AM.

Its fine..
Those are really some insta-gratification with short enjoyment period in compare to AM

  #1026  
Old 12-06-2017, 09:16 PM
Devilsphere Devilsphere is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 4
Post

Hello
There's anything i can do to fix 1/1 devotion bug ? I can't get any other devotion points after the first shrine
Currently playing AOM, same happens with Grim Dawn
  #1027  
Old 12-07-2017, 03:26 PM
Zlobsic Zlobsic is offline
Acolyte
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 39
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilsphere View Post
Hello
There's anything i can do to fix 1/1 devotion bug ? I can't get any other devotion points after the first shrine
Currently playing AOM, same happens with Grim Dawn
Sadly you have to cheat your way out with GDstash, for example. Look it up on the forum.
  #1028  
Old 12-07-2017, 06:37 PM
Devilsphere Devilsphere is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlobsic View Post
Sadly you have to cheat your way out with GDstash, for example. Look it up on the forum.
Yeah i think this is the only way to play this mod atm. Thank you for your help !
  #1029  
Old 12-18-2017, 02:43 PM
r4ky r4ky is offline
Speaker
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 52
Default

i got a bug, i dont get devotion points when restoring shrine.

Someone have this bug too ?
  #1030  
Old 12-19-2017, 08:35 AM
Zlobsic Zlobsic is offline
Acolyte
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 39
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by r4ky View Post
i got a bug, i dont get devotion points when restoring shrine.

Someone have this bug too ?
Mod has not been updated after expansion yet. It can not be fixed yet. The only way is to edit the character with GDstash, for example.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Grim Dawn ©2018 Crate Entertainment, LLC.
vBulletin® 3.8.4 ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.