Old 04-08-2019, 04:46 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraktyl View Post
Anyways, for the past 2 days whenever I try to upload my quests.gdd file for any difficulty I get an error message saying "Unable to read quests file".
I doubt you've been getting this error for the past 2 days, because the issue appeared after the hosting was switched, I forgot to make quest reader file executable after it was copied. Anyway it's working now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaaad View Post
Is this up to date?

I've been trying to complete my missing shrines and I've been to like 4 or 5 shrine sites and they aren't there.

Am I crazy?
It's updated to FG, if you don't have FG, then I don't know, shrines might have been moved I guess.

Last edited by Dammitt; 04-08-2019 at 04:48 AM.
Old 04-08-2019, 04:40 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dammitt View Post
I doubt you've been getting this error for the past 2 days, because the issue appeared after the hosting was switched, I forgot to make quest reader file executable after it was copied. Anyway it's working now.
Can I claim that not having this available felt like an eternity instead?? :P

Thanks for fixing it. You rock.
Old 04-08-2019, 10:48 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaaad View Post
Is this up to date?

I've been trying to complete my missing shrines and I've been to like 4 or 5 shrine sites and they aren't there.

Am I crazy?
you do need to upload your character and quest files, there is the guide inside the tool
Old 04-09-2019, 08:23 PM
Initiate

i can't find shrine in Devil's Aquifer on Elite diff but it exist on your site. Plz update
Old 04-09-2019, 08:55 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackRose View Post
i can't find shrine in Devil's Aquifer on Elite diff but it exist on your site. Plz update
I'll quote myself:
Quote:
It's updated to FG, if you don't have FG, then I don't know, shrines might have been moved I guess.
I'll add DLC labels to checklist stuff in future, might look into it on the weekend.
Old 04-13-2019, 05:14 AM
Initiate

Sorry noob here - I've linked my character's save file but it seems that it doesn't auto update? I still have to click everything manually. Am I doing something wrong?
Old 04-13-2019, 06:35 AM
Emissary

This is useful, thanks. But any way you could indicate what shrines are new to Forgotten Gods? With existing characters I need to find the ones added to the old maps in the expansion.
Old 04-13-2019, 07:19 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakirocha View Post
Sorry noob here - I've linked my character's save file but it seems that it doesn't auto update? I still have to click everything manually. Am I doing something wrong?
Since it's a purely online tool, there's no way to link a file on your computer with some site. You just uploaded save/quest files, its data was processed on the server and then the page was updated accordingly. So to be able to see your updated progress, you'll have to upload your character again, there's no other way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB_Shockwave View Post
This is useful, thanks. But any way you could indicate what shrines are new to Forgotten Gods? With existing characters I need to find the ones added to the old maps in the expansion.
I'll add it in the near future, perhaps even this weekend.
Old 04-19-2019, 05:15 PM
Initiate

Sorry if this has already been asked but when i switch between shrines and chests I want the acts to remain collapsed but they always auto expand again.