Old 01-30-2018, 01:12 AM
Counsel

The easiest solution could be just ignoring the other player aura when you already have it.

I mean, if you have Mog's Pact active and another player comes with Mog's Pact active too, the game should keep each player with its own aura, no matter the level.
In order of creation: Witchblade - Level 58 .-.-. Saboteur - Level 90 .-.-. Battlemage - Level 100 (most played) .-.-. Pyromancer - Level 50 .-.-. Elementalist - Level 85 .-.-. Witchblade - Level 85 .-.-. Ritualist - Level 77 Hardcore .-.-. Blademaster - Level 100 (currently playing)
Old 01-30-2018, 08:20 AM
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfbistimg View Post
its actually a really easy fix, if you both have same buff then one of you respec out of the buff and put points in another skill or buff. Takes like 30 seconds and some iron. Having 2 of the same buff is pointless
Lol ! No ! i dont want to have to look at my bonuses and check every time a new player enters party so i know what skill and how many points to unskill, to add to what, maybe i have all i use maxed out, and dont need/want to use others.

I understand "working as intended" but it's not "working as it should".

And again he had all 3 lower than mine, how does that not make it a bug ? if he had core skill higher than it would be as other people say, that core skill is counted only, but here, lower applyes, in all 3 skills, in my game, not his.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croc View Post
The easiest solution could be just ignoring the other player aura when you already have it.

I mean, if you have Mog's Pact active and another player comes with Mog's Pact active too, the game should keep each player with its own aura, no matter the level.
Yes that could also work, would be more normal than actual one, but the higher should apply for each skill separatly, no matter the core skill points.

Last edited by Bitchachos; 01-30-2018 at 08:23 AM.
Old 01-30-2018, 11:20 PM
Lord Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitchachos View Post
I understand "working as intended" but it's not "working as it should".
Dumbest post I have ever seen.

If something is working as they intended then it most certainly is working as it should.

Something not working as you want it to isn't the same thing as not working as it should.

Again there is zero reason to have 2 of the same buffs as one will always be wasted skill points. If you are too lazy to take 30 seconds to respec out, then deal with the fact your buff might be over written by someone else's.
Old 01-30-2018, 11:30 PM
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfbistimg View Post
Dumbest post I have ever seen.

If something is working as they intended then it most certainly is working as it should.

Something not working as you want it to isn't the same thing as not working as it should.

Again there is zero reason to have 2 of the same buffs as one will always be wasted skill points. If you are too lazy to take 30 seconds to respec out, then deal with the fact your buff might be over written by someone else's.
Please stop trying...u know im right and u jsut want to be on the forum/dev's side....

Don't know if u actually read so ill reapeat it : ALL 3 SKILLS WERE LOWER THAN MINE EVEN CORE - HOW CAN HIS APPLY OVER MINE WORKING AS IT SHOULD ?

So in real life if a lower level belt karate fighter comes near to a higher level belt karate fighter, somehow, the skills the higher level has learned are gone right ? he somehow doesnt know any more what he has learned....if that is intended ITS NOT AS IT SHOULD BE WORKING - it a design bug/wrong doing
Old 02-02-2018, 09:08 AM
Speaker

I'm with the OP on this one. You shouldn't clash with party members for having the same aura buff. I have to assume it's not intended this way.

Respeccing out is an option, but it's a little annoying to start a gaming session off doing that (especially if the party member is in and out for various reasons). Also if you run your character outside the aura radius of the one using it you don't have your lesser, back-up version to help.