Old 08-12-2018, 06:21 PM
Speaker

Default Multiplayer love

Multiplayer REALLY needs to love. The only way to play with others for me, if my steam friends play. Kinda impossible really. Really need to see everyone playing, instead of just friends.
Old 08-12-2018, 06:27 PM
Super Moderator

What do you mean by needs love? Already been said that dedicated servers aren't happening. The game is mainly single player with some multiplayer added on. Maximum 4 players at a time.
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon.
Old 08-12-2018, 06:28 PM
Praetorian

What?

You mean like a lobby browser?

Old 08-14-2018, 02:11 AM
Speaker

As Ceno pointed out, only steam allows a lobby, but it's only for friends. nothing more. And with steam basically removing groups, there is no way to find people to add that play.

I'M PRETTY JEALOUS OF CENO, HE HAS A CRAP LOAD OF FRIENDS LOADED AND MOST SEEM TO BE PLAYING. My friends have ZERO games going.
Old 08-14-2018, 02:44 AM
Praetorian

Uh, you only need to press that button with the two arrows and it will load all the games currently in multiplayer.
Old 08-14-2018, 02:45 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by computertech82 View Post
As Ceno pointed out, only steam allows a lobby, but it's only for friends. nothing more. And with steam basically removing groups, there is no way to find people to add that play.

I'M PRETTY JEALOUS OF CENO, HE HAS A CRAP LOAD OF FRIENDS LOADED AND MOST SEEM TO BE PLAYING. My friends have ZERO games going.
I hate to break it to ya but you don't see only "friends". You see everyone populating the games, the people in these various games aren't necessarily in your friend list.

The friend list is the list ALL THE WAY on the left. As you can see most these people are offline or doing other things. The central "games" list could be anyone, friend or non-friend.

As has been noted already, press the giant REFRESH button at the top upper left-ish to load all games currently in session. Unfortunately GD does not do this action automatically upon opening the mp lobby.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Last edited by powbam; 08-14-2018 at 02:51 AM.