Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Gameplay > Classes, Skills and Builds

Old 11-22-2017, 01:04 PM
Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by actuanpanda View Post
He made a bullshit level up story and called himself lucky for having that blueprint dropped, so yeah. If he just posts this build as a proof-of-concept then it was a different story, since people do that all the time.
Could you stop lying please? The character was leveled legit, I shared the leveling experience because that's how the build plays up until lvl94(?), when you can equip your endgame gear. I didn't say I got lucky with a drop, etc.
Old 11-22-2017, 01:45 PM
Supporter

I don't care how much you cheat but dude, don't pretend you're playing legit when you're not. You have posts on the LEGIT item trade threads. Maybe you don't understand what "LEGIT" means, so i suggest to search for this term. You can cheat how much you want but, please, consider that in the above threads there are players that want to trade with people that play the game in a legit way without cheating. For people like you there's the not legit trade thread.
Old 11-22-2017, 02:15 PM
Counsel

just give up already and move on threadstarter. Nice build though
Old 11-22-2017, 02:53 PM
Campaigner

Quote:
Originally Posted by herites View Post
Could you stop lying please? The character was leveled legit, I shared the leveling experience because that's how the build plays up until lvl94(?), when you can equip your endgame gear. I didn't say I got lucky with a drop, etc.
Alright, I stand corrected, you didn't say that you get lucky, you just said that you happened to have it (maybe the blueprint injected itself into your inventory) while having to trade for the other pieces and I interpreted that from your original comment.
About the leveling part, yeah it seems everyone could do that easily without cheating anyway so I guess I was quite being a dick, sorry.
Last thing, we don't care if you used GDStash to see how a perfect version of a build work, everyone does that. Just don't act like you did everything legitly. Peace.
Old 11-22-2017, 04:06 PM
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by herites View Post
You can trade away your drops, I traded for all my set pieces except the helm, which I had the recipe for.
You didn't had the recipe for the helmet, you cheated it, so you lied here. Just to make it clear.
Old 11-24-2017, 01:24 PM
Initiate

Now how do you bind your devotions because seal of blades cant be used for it anymore
Old 11-24-2017, 07:44 PM
Initiate

It´s always nice to see how passionate people are, in creating a big and bigger growing Shitstorm together
Sounds like it´s herites´ mistake that the Blueprint could not drop...

Well okay, i was wondering myself, why the hell nobody did/could offer to craft the helm in forum...thought it was a secret embargo from a few people that got it because the full build is perhaps too awesome...well i am still searching.
Old 11-27-2017, 07:31 PM
Initiate

Default stonefaced or tyrant

For the Mutant Bludgeon, you state to use Stonefaced prefix in the post but on Grimtools you have selected Tyrant's. Which would ultimately be "BiS"?
Old 12-15-2017, 06:41 PM
Initiate

Hey dude awesome build I liked it. My only question is, why did you choose 3 green items instead of legendary? And its hard to find them
Old 12-16-2017, 01:01 AM
Speaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmc View Post
Hey dude awesome build I liked it. My only question is, why did you choose 3 green items instead of legendary? And its hard to find them
They also posted a version without greens. http://www.grimtools.com/calc/r2By9mwN

I like to see the build with greens too. It is nice to have something to strive for.

Tags
tactician