Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Off Topic > Rants

Old Today, 02:54 PM
Herald

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuelue View Post
Don´t people own landlines anymore? Wtf?
I have not owned a landline since I moved six years ago, and frankly I didn't need it for several years before that. Paying for two phone lines, why? One will do just fine.
Old Today, 03:14 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuelue View Post
Have you tried not being old? Just kidding, I can relate. I also don´t own a mobile phone (no need - and I hate them), and people just know you are a weirdo if you "admit" it.
Strange thing about that website though. Don´t people own landlines anymore? Wtf?
A bit difficult since I am. Website does have a space for landline number but it's an option, not mandatory whereas the mobile number is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avyctes View Post
I have not owned a landline since I moved six years ago, and frankly I didn't need it for several years before that. Paying for two phone lines, why? One will do just fine.
My point exactly. I have no need or use for a mobile so why pay for one. My landline does the job for me.

Not that it's a real landline as such any more - digital is the way to go you know. Except that now everything goes through our router and if we lose the internet/router we have no phones whatsoever. Really useful when we need to call the fire brigade because the storm that knocked out the phones also had a lightning bolt that set fire to the house.