Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Gameplay > Classes, Skills and Builds

Old 08-05-2018, 04:47 PM
Acolyte

Thanks.
For the new offensive setup, do you have an altenative ? (no for the old one) ?
Old 08-06-2018, 02:43 AM
Champion

I don't have a link for that but you should be able to figure it out. You have link for new version with MI then old version with no MI. Just mix and match things.
Old 09-30-2018, 10:40 PM
Initiate

Why don't you take Unchained Grasp of Oleron or the Crimson Claws as your Handguards? (on the 2-hand Warder) They would yoield higher DPS and utility, resist reduction from oleron's and more ADctH from Crimson Claws. Those 2 would also give you much needed Attackspeed.
Old 09-30-2018, 11:16 PM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavyw8 View Post
Why don't you take Unchained Grasp of Oleron or the Crimson Claws as your Handguards? (on the 2-hand Warder) They would yoield higher DPS and utility, resist reduction from oleron's and more ADctH from Crimson Claws. Those 2 would also give you much needed Attackspeed.
Cause it's outdated. Here's an updated grimtools: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/RZRl8pB2 I still don't use Unchained gloves cause weapon damage on Blade Arc is useless with Savagery actually having better weapon damage especially with feral hunger activated and dots from weapon damage do not stack, so I opted to boost Savagery and Feral Hunger instead. That one clears cruci in around 9 mins and I suck at melee. It should be better if you're a better melee player.

Last edited by x1x1x1x2; 09-30-2018 at 11:50 PM.
Old 10-01-2018, 12:44 AM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by x1x1x1x2 View Post
Cause it's outdated. Here's an updated grimtools: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/RZRl8pB2 I still don't use Unchained gloves cause weapon damage on Blade Arc is useless with Savagery actually having better weapon damage especially with feral hunger activated and dots from weapon damage do not stack, so I opted to boost Savagery and Feral Hunger instead. That one clears cruci in around 9 mins and I suck at melee. It should be better if you're a better melee player.
I always wondered how good is this kind of warder. Can it do 150-170 with 4 buffs?

I am also wondering why not take Ghoul instead of Giant's Blood - a heal that use useless on a melee autoattacker imo.
Old 10-01-2018, 02:10 AM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_lee View Post
I always wondered how good is this kind of warder. Can it do 150-170 with 4 buffs?

I am also wondering why not take Ghoul instead of Giant's Blood - a heal that use useless on a melee autoattacker imo.
I wasn't really hell-bent on optimizing the warder cause I 've always like the witchblade better. I haven't tried ghoul on the warder but it could always be of use. On the witchblade, tho I never needed it even during the DA meta so there's that. Probably influenced my decision on the warder too
I've never tried 4buffs no banner on the warder but seeing that most of my builds only suffer 1min cleartime loss without banner then I assume it does the same too.
Old 10-01-2018, 05:09 AM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by x1x1x1x2 View Post
I wasn't really hell-bent on optimizing the warder cause I 've always like the witchblade better. I haven't tried ghoul on the warder but it could always be of use. On the witchblade, tho I never needed it even during the DA meta so there's that. Probably influenced my decision on the warder too
I've never tried 4buffs no banner on the warder but seeing that most of my builds only suffer 1min cleartime loss without banner then I assume it does the same too.
What's the clearing time with banner then? (for WB and for Warder)
Old 10-01-2018, 06:19 AM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_lee View Post
What's the clearing time with banner then? (for WB and for Warder)
9-10 on WB, only ran warder twice and got 9-ish both times.

I got below 9 mins on wb once but that was with really lucky bleed rolls. Warder should also be able to hit those timings but it can't facetank all the time so it's harder.

Tags
bleed, crucible, gladiator, warder, witchblade