#601  
Old 09-24-2018, 03:00 PM
Evil_Baka's Avatar
Evil_Baka Evil_Baka is offline
Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 2,083
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by orange View Post
I am wondering shouldn't there be a mini-save button appear on the top-right corner after selecting a gear?
This is what I have on my screen:
I would try zooming out a few times.
Reply With Quote
  #602  
Old 09-24-2018, 03:05 PM
malawiglenn's Avatar
malawiglenn malawiglenn is offline
Herald
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 1,148
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by orange View Post
Hi,

Thanks Dammitt, for making such a wonderful tool.

I am wondering shouldn't there be a mini-save button appear on the top-right corner after selecting a gear?
This is what I have on my screen:

gdcalc.jpg
The save button/icon is at the top-right corner yes, see pic:
https://i.imgur.com/HWuLMBp.png
Reply With Quote
  #603  
Old 09-25-2018, 06:23 AM
orange orange is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_Baka View Post
I would try zooming out a few times.
Thanks for that suggestion! Zooming the page works wonder.
Reply With Quote
  #604  
Old 09-30-2018, 08:12 AM
USER_NAME_01's Avatar
USER_NAME_01 USER_NAME_01 is offline
Herald
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 1,376
Default

Have you thought about adding blacksmith bonuses to gear that can be crafted? It can be helpful in some cases if we want to check how much of a particular stat can we get but don't remember exact values the blacksmiths provide us.
__________________
#NoHomoFullGay

I don't play Crucible.
Reply With Quote
  #605  
Old 09-30-2018, 09:23 AM
Dammitt Dammitt is offline
Praetorian
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 634
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by USER_NAME_01 View Post
Have you thought about adding blacksmith bonuses to gear that can be crafted? It can be helpful in some cases if we want to check how much of a particular stat can we get but don't remember exact values the blacksmiths provide us.
Yes, it has been in my todo list for a while now.
__________________
https://www.grimtools.com
Reply With Quote
  #606  
Old 10-07-2018, 03:32 PM
H T C's Avatar
H T C H T C is offline
Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 180
Default

Reporting what seem to be 2 bugs:

1 - Dryad's 4th node isn't factoring in the calculations for spirit requirements, as shown in pic #1

2 - I'm messing around to see if there's any point in putting a rare belt instead of Mythical Reforged Chains of Oleron and, when saving a suffix (Of the Dranghoul, in this case), it doesn't get saved ..., as seen in pic #2: tried it twice and it resulted in what's in the pic

Pic #1


Pic #2


Current grimtools link for confirmation of 1st issue (don't have the belt for the 2nd): https://www.grimtools.com/calc/a2EGMjmZ
Reply With Quote
  #607  
Old 10-07-2018, 03:39 PM
Dammitt Dammitt is offline
Praetorian
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 634
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by H T C View Post
Reporting what seem to be 2 bugs:

1 - Dryad's 4th node isn't factoring in the calculations for spirit requirements, as shown in pic #1

2 - I'm messing around to see if there's any point in putting a rare belt instead of Mythical Reforged Chains of Oleron and, when saving a suffix (Of the Dranghoul, in this case), it doesn't get saved ..., as seen in pic #2: tried it twice and it resulted in what's in the pic
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/a2EGMjmZ
1. If you mean that iattribute req reductions aren't shown, then it's a known issue and is on my todo list, it will be fixed in the near future.
2. Craftable faction items can have only one affix, so one of affixes is removed when saving.
__________________
https://www.grimtools.com
Reply With Quote
  #608  
Old 10-07-2018, 04:36 PM
H T C's Avatar
H T C H T C is offline
Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 180
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dammitt View Post
1. If you mean that iattribute req reductions aren't shown, then it's a known issue and is on my todo list, it will be fixed in the near future.
2. Craftable faction items can have only one affix, so one of affixes is removed when saving.
1 - Did not know.

2 - Really? Was not aware.
Reply With Quote
  #609  
Old 10-07-2018, 05:06 PM
Evil_Baka's Avatar
Evil_Baka Evil_Baka is offline
Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 2,083
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by H T C View Post
2 - Really? Was not aware.
This is the same for green base items that are crafted like Master's Spellblade - they can only ever roll 1 prefix or 1 suffix, not both. Same goes for the placed greens in Act 1 like Hevill's Greatsword or Francis' Gun too.
Reply With Quote
  #610  
Old 10-09-2018, 06:58 AM
Crauler Crauler is offline
Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 153
Default

A possible bug (here or in GD Stash). Grimtools shows "Aggressive" prefix as a possible option on rings, but it doesn't show up in GD Stash.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Grim Dawn ©2018 Crate Entertainment, LLC.
vBulletin® 3.8.4 ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.