Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Gameplay > Classes, Skills and Builds

Old 06-18-2018, 12:41 PM
Champion

@veretragna You really love that shoulders, do you? Grats on another great build!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir spanksalot View Post
Really like the build man! Was theorycrafting a 2H iskandrian druid. But the damage seemed lackluster due to shit RR and low WPS (120k sheet dps or so?)
Sheet dps isn't the end all especially for builds with wps. My runebinder 2h build only has around 60k sheet dps buy can clear 150-170 in 9 mins.
Old 06-18-2018, 12:47 PM
Herald

Quote:
Originally Posted by x1x1x1x2 View Post
@veretragna You really love that shoulders, do you? Grats on another great build!

Sheet dps isn't the end all especially for builds with wps. My runebinder 2h build only has around 60k sheet dps buy can clear 150-170 in 9 mins.
Thanks! I think these shoulders are my favorite for 2H builds
It's all because armor, physique, slow resistance and physical resistance. I even removed Krieg shoulders, because they give only attack speed, some HP and +1 Necro set bonus.
UPD: Also +2 to Brute Force = 19 flat Lightning and 170 flat HP.
Originally Posted by mad_lee View Post
Octavius injects a decilitre of horse hormones into untransmuted FW.

Last edited by veretragna; 06-18-2018 at 12:50 PM.
Old 06-18-2018, 12:52 PM
Champion

At this stage, I'd look at gdstashing a viloth's/cronley ring &/or log's corruption shoulders.

EDIT: I think you can get up to a 9% OA for Bloodletter's log's shoulders if it's perfectly rolled.

Quote:
Can I talk to you about our lord and savior Jesus - Tycho

Last edited by sir spanksalot; 06-18-2018 at 12:56 PM.
Old 06-18-2018, 12:54 PM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by x1x1x1x2 View Post

Yeah. I agree. I suppose I should've been clearer - my sheet DPS was not high enough to compensate for the lack of RR.

While not an accurate indicator of a build, I feel that it is a rather accurate measurement of an autoattacking build with a mere 25% WPS pool.

Quote:
Can I talk to you about our lord and savior Jesus - Tycho

Last edited by sir spanksalot; 06-18-2018 at 12:56 PM.
Old 06-18-2018, 12:56 PM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfluff View Post
Idk or care about the % armor rolls (only % crit rolls sometimes) but you know many players have already been playing GD for a while now.

If you are reffering to a totally new player even the legendary items that drop are a pain when you don't have a farmer and will take much longer than those 300hrs unless you know exactly what you are doing from the start, which doesn't happen
There are builds that are easy to assemble - Kriegs`ones , Dark One, builds with fraction gear and T3 relics. You can make one under 100 hours
There are builds that require some farming to assemble - any full purple build with T4 relic. a good player can do it under 300 hours.
There are builds that are hard to assemble - T5 relic and double rare stuff. U wont see them before 700-800 hours in the game
And there are builds with items that are near-impossible to gear. These with +5 MoT
Old 06-18-2018, 01:05 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptirodaktill View Post
And there are builds with items that are near-impossible to gear. These with +5 MoT
I got my 5's from either Drizzto. Jov or Chthon pre AoM. Haven't touched Aom bom's cause now it's worse to craft with 2x new classes and it's unlikely for ppl to have +5 Hagarrad ro Kalastor etc.

But +5 Savagery is doable by trade.

Unless you are supper lucky in a single case. E.g I got my +5 SS loooong ago. Didn't even know it was good back then
Old 06-18-2018, 01:07 PM
Herald

Krieg parts? Checked
T4 relic? Checked
Double rare pants are not necessary, like I said, they must cover resistances. I have this pair, someone can have other pair. Checked
Craftable items - anyone can craft them with blueprint. Checked
BoM with +5 savagery also can be replaced with Infiltrator medal like you said. Checked
UPD: or it can be replaced with +3 Savagery BoM. You aim for 120% multiplier, flat damage bonus is not that necessary to look for.

Near-impossible? Builds are not carved in stone.
Originally Posted by mad_lee View Post
Octavius injects a decilitre of horse hormones into untransmuted FW.

Last edited by veretragna; 06-18-2018 at 01:13 PM.
Old 06-18-2018, 01:11 PM
Champion

Agree about BoM, I got mine +5 to Primal Strike/7% armor from a community member as a gift, after he saw my Druid's guide. I am not even touching them nowadays, even though for my own chars I do tend to craft relics/helmets/conduits with the save backup/paste back again cheese. But I am not even ready/can't be arsed to craft bom with that save backup/paste back technique, it's probably going to take hours to get a right one.
Old 06-18-2018, 01:14 PM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by veretragna View Post
Krieg parts? Checked
T4 relic? Checked
Double rare pants are not necessary, like I said, they must cover resistances. I have this pair, someone can have other pair. Checked
Craftable items - anyone can craft them with blueprint. Checked
BoM with +5 savagery also can be replaced with Infiltrator medal like you said. Checked

Near-impossible? Builds are not carved in stone.
I`m just saying that this particular build is not easy to gear. Its a full endgame build that require tons of farming and "trading". =) Even if we replace medal and pantsu its still not easy to assemble.
Old 06-18-2018, 01:16 PM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfluff View Post
I got my 5's from either Drizzto. Jov or Chthon pre AoM. Haven't touched Aom bom's cause now it's worse to craft with 2x new classes and it's unlikely for ppl to have +5 Hagarrad ro Kalastor etc.

But +5 Savagery is doable by trade.

Unless you are supper lucky in a single case. E.g I got my +5 SS loooong ago. Didn't even know it was good back then
Well, i have +5 Maiven 4% pierce resist 3% OA BoM But i would never advertise anyone to ever try to craft one. Heck, even +3 to something you need is extremely fishy these day`s.

Tags
aether, ritualist, savagery, two-handed