#1  
Old 04-05-2013, 08:58 AM
Mihalis's Avatar
Mihalis Mihalis is offline
Campaigner
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Grim World
Posts: 731
Talking Lets "bet" Alpha release dates!

Okay, we all know that Alpha version of Grim Dawn is around the corner. We have been waiting patiently so long for this, that the anxiety is growing stronger and stronger day by day.

So... until that happens, lets "bet" a little on the Alpha release date. Make your pick and give a forecast for the month, week and exact date you think alpha version will hit the community.

Set... go!

Edit: I forgot to bet! :P

April, 22.
__________________
Legendary Fan since Nov.2011

Last edited by Mihalis; 04-05-2013 at 09:06 AM.
  #2  
Old 04-05-2013, 09:16 AM
Beaston's Avatar
Beaston Beaston is offline
Counsel
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Nottingham, UK
Posts: 283
Default

By the divine wisdom given to me from God Almighty....

April 26th.

The prophet Beaston has spoken.
__________________
Currently gaming: Dota 2 - Grim Dawn - The Last of Us - Heavy Rain

Waiting for: - Watch Dogs - Project Eternity - Dread Out - Enemy Within - The Division - FFXV - FFX HD Remake

Steam Username: Beaston61
PSN Account Name: Beaston61
  #3  
Old 04-05-2013, 09:28 AM
JohnNamikaze's Avatar
JohnNamikaze JohnNamikaze is offline
Campaigner
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Florida
Posts: 788
Default

You know you could had just bumped my old thread (though it is not). lol
__________________
Currently playing: Hearthstone

Waiting for: Grim Dawn: Forgotten Gods
  #4  
Old 04-05-2013, 09:43 AM
Mihalis's Avatar
Mihalis Mihalis is offline
Campaigner
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Grim World
Posts: 731
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnNamikaze View Post
You know you could had just bumped my old thread (though it is not). lol
Sorry i haven't seen your old thread. I didn't even thought to look for it. Does this mean you won't bet?
__________________
Legendary Fan since Nov.2011
  #5  
Old 04-05-2013, 09:45 AM
JohnNamikaze's Avatar
JohnNamikaze JohnNamikaze is offline
Campaigner
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Florida
Posts: 788
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mihalis View Post
Sorry i haven't seen your old thread. I didn't even thought to look for it. Does this mean you won't bet?
http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5927.

My prediction already failed.
__________________
Currently playing: Hearthstone

Waiting for: Grim Dawn: Forgotten Gods
  #6  
Old 04-05-2013, 09:48 AM
DragonWolf's Avatar
DragonWolf DragonWolf is offline
Campaigner
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: The Abyss
Posts: 675
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mihalis View Post
April, 22.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaston View Post
April 26th.
You guys forgot the year.

Are we talking 2015-26ish... somewhere between the two we will surely see an Alpha.

It will be bare bones consisting of an open empty field coloured to look like grass with a solitary dead tree and a couple of rocks for variations sake. There will be no more than 5 enemies which while identical models but will have different colour pallets and the end level boss will just be a resizing of the first colour pallet.

There may be a house, it just depends on time constraints and it won't have any furniture.

Sorry (not that I really am), I couldn't help myself
__________________
High Priestess of The Cult of Crate

Legendary Supporter upgraded to Boxed Deluxe Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by eisprinzessin View Post
I play for grass of course!
  #7  
Old 04-05-2013, 09:49 AM
Mihalis's Avatar
Mihalis Mihalis is offline
Campaigner
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Grim World
Posts: 731
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnNamikaze View Post
I think its safe to bet again now that we know alpha is getting closer. Does it really matter that its a new thread and not your thread?.... anyways its up to you...
__________________
Legendary Fan since Nov.2011
  #8  
Old 04-05-2013, 09:51 AM
JohnNamikaze's Avatar
JohnNamikaze JohnNamikaze is offline
Campaigner
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Florida
Posts: 788
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mihalis View Post
I think its safe to bet again now that we know alpha is getting closer. Does it really matter that its a new thread and not your thread?.... anyways its up to you...
Could care less, I rather have my thread be kept dead now that I think about it. :3
__________________
Currently playing: Hearthstone

Waiting for: Grim Dawn: Forgotten Gods

Last edited by JohnNamikaze; 04-05-2013 at 09:53 AM. Reason: typo
  #9  
Old 04-05-2013, 09:52 AM
Mihalis's Avatar
Mihalis Mihalis is offline
Campaigner
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Grim World
Posts: 731
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonWolf View Post
You guys forgot the year.

Are we talking 2015-26ish... somewhere between the two we will surely see an Alpha.

It will be bare bones consisting of an open empty field coloured to look like grass with a solitary dead tree and a couple of rocks for variations sake. There will be no more than 5 enemies which while identical models but will have different colour pallets and the end level boss will just be a resizing of the first colour pallet.

There may be a house, it just depends on time constraints and it won't have any furniture.

Sorry (not that I really am), I couldn't help myself
I have no idea what you're talking about but, kudos!
__________________
Legendary Fan since Nov.2011
  #10  
Old 04-05-2013, 02:06 PM
Caramon's Avatar
Caramon Caramon is offline
Speaker
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 90
Default

April 18th 2013 will be the day that ends all days!
__________________
0341 Death From Above
Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, development

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Grim Dawn ©2018 Crate Entertainment, LLC.
vBulletin® 3.8.4 ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.