Old 06-10-2016, 06:41 AM
Super Moderator

Damn! Missed them. Have to remember next time.
Old 06-10-2016, 07:24 AM
Acolyte

Which patch added this whole thing? I have been playing Gd for like 400+ hours now, just today someone mentioned it. Is it for everyone?
Old 06-10-2016, 07:29 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyamarantine View Post
Which patch added this whole thing? I have been playing Gd for like 400+ hours now, just today someone mentioned it. Is it for everyone?
Yes, it's for everyone. v1.0.0.4 which came out earlier this week. There's now a hotfix for it too. So get downloading!
Old 06-10-2016, 07:30 AM
Initiate

Quote:
You probably should read the recent patch notes (so it is in since this week)
Old 06-10-2016, 11:03 AM
Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by medea fleecestealer View Post
Yes, it's for everyone. v1.0.0.4 which came out earlier this week. There's now a hotfix for it too. So get downloading!
Where can i donwload it? I got game From GOG with drm, as v1.0.0.2. When I searched GOg page for 1.0.0.3 patch, I couldn't find anything.
Old 06-10-2016, 11:13 AM
Initiate

Question Trouble in the first path

I found the first path admittedly after coming to the forums. (I ran around for what seemed forever -.-) I've scoured every inch of the area and I've clicked every little thing there is on the ground including the chest and restarted the game and did it again. Here's the thing I see no mobs or boss or anything no hint to the next area and I'm more than a little lost at this point. Don't get me wrong I like puzzles and I'm generally decent at them but I'm just blindly groping the screen with my mouse at this point. Am I just blind or is it my game is missing "the thing" whatever it is I need.
Old 06-10-2016, 11:20 AM
Initiate

Are you sure you found the right area? The first path at lower crossing needs dynamite to open. After that you have to fight your way through mobs and the Dreeg Boss... only then you get the hint for the next step.
Old 06-10-2016, 11:45 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Where can i donwload it? I got game From GOG with drm, as v1.0.0.2. When I searched GOg page for 1.0.0.3 patch, I couldn't find anything.
Go into your GOG account and all the downloads should be there.

Be warned, I found the 1.0.0.3 to 1.0.0.4 patch didn't work for me - muttered something about needing a new installer so I just downloaded the whole 1.0.0.4 version of the game instead. Took over an hour, but that may have been because everyone else was doing it at the same time.
Old 06-10-2016, 11:51 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune View Post
I found the first path admittedly after coming to the forums. (I ran around for what seemed forever -.-) I've scoured every inch of the area and I've clicked every little thing there is on the ground including the chest and restarted the game and did it again. Here's the thing I see no mobs or boss or anything no hint to the next area and I'm more than a little lost at this point. Don't get me wrong I like puzzles and I'm generally decent at them but I'm just blindly groping the screen with my mouse at this point. Am I just blind or is it my game is missing "the thing" whatever it is I need.
See if this helps.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...xt=Hidden+Path
Old 06-10-2016, 12:44 PM
Initiate

Default problem solved

I figured out what it was. I had some old files from playing around with mods I validated and boom. You can't find what isn't there lol. Thanks for all the help guys.
Closed Thread