Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Gameplay > Classes, Skills and Builds

Old 12-09-2017, 05:23 AM
Initiate

Default Have you tried a mage hunter

Have you tried a mage hunter with the same concept using WoP, Seal, Deadly Aim and Word of Renewal? Basically fire and elemental all go to aether (or as much as possible). Aether damage (actually all damage + crit) is boosted by the seal (instead of the Spectral Wrath). -Aether resists come from WoP. Chaos and pierce too so this would help chaos strike and seal of blades (not that those would contribute too much dps). Would you recommend trying that or am I missing something essential about the build?
Old 12-13-2017, 07:36 AM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdoormats View Post
Have you tried a mage hunter with the same concept using WoP, Seal, Deadly Aim and Word of Renewal? Basically fire and elemental all go to aether (or as much as possible). Aether damage (actually all damage + crit) is boosted by the seal (instead of the Spectral Wrath). -Aether resists come from WoP. Chaos and pierce too so this would help chaos strike and seal of blades (not that those would contribute too much dps). Would you recommend trying that or am I missing something essential about the build?
I have something like that on to do list, but so far I didn't tried it. Triple devastation is concept that will more or less work with every arcanist based class combo and will certainly be viable so feel free to do it, you wont make mistake.

Tags
aether, caster, crucible, devastation, spellbinder