Old 11-17-2017, 11:39 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chthon View Post
Exactly what nerf are you referring to that broke a build?
YT/watch?v=0ycwQa1mhYw
This one. Basically, Seal of Blades could be used to turn a Devotion skill from procing off only a single [assigned] skill, to acting more like a proc on an item where it works with all hits. Made skills with short cooldowns proc more often. As an example of a current problem, who cares if Twin Fangs has a .8 second cooldown; It'll never be proc'd that fast. Seal of Blades could help you get there.

Unrelated, Mark of the Forbidden had it's Fumble/Impared Aim reduced to a measely 15% chance. Might be time for the item to go.

Patch bummed me out. Almost exclusively nerfs for my playstyle choices.
Old 11-17-2017, 11:44 AM
Acolyte

RIP aura builds (Seal of Blades deserved a nerf though). Really disappointing, for all the new skills added in AoM this was the only new and fresh build that held my interest and you just killed it off completely. Wasn't even near the power of the top tier builds either.

Good thing a new PoE league is starting again soon.
Old 11-17-2017, 11:48 AM
Campaigner

Any news on release time for GOG version?
Old 11-17-2017, 12:07 PM
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by amakusav View Post
Physical DOT = Internal trauma
Pierce DOT = Bleeding
There is no pierce DOT. Pierce damage and bleeding damage are completely separate.
Old 11-17-2017, 12:14 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrornoid View Post
YT/watch?v=0ycwQa1mhYw
click link
read title

im ok with auras proccing devotions, but the issue w/ seal was exactly as u described, ie, a bug
Old 11-17-2017, 12:16 PM
Acolyte

Can people please stop complaining about SoB nerf in every f* thread!?

Thx Crate for the great patch!
Old 11-17-2017, 12:19 PM
Speaker

Looking really good!

Well, except...

Quote:
Fixed an issue where on Attack/Crit Celestial Powers could be assigned to certain Buff skills. This was unintended behavior as buffs are meant to be bound exclusively to on Hit/Block/Low Health Powers. This may have caused your assigned Celestial Powers to reset.
Really sad to see one of the most interesting new things (intended or not) in AoM go. Multiple offensive devotion procs are not very attractive in general, this helped a lot to at least make it an option instead of just going for all the defensive ones to attach to the plethora of toggled skills all chars have in abundance.

The bug where the attached skill proc'ed off everything and not just the aura itself could have been fixed, the rest could have been called a new feature and it would have been perfect.

ed. perfect timing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argur View Post

Thx Crate for the great patch!

Last edited by Anaxagorax; 11-17-2017 at 12:22 PM.
Old 11-17-2017, 12:22 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
YT/watch?v=0ycwQa1mhYw
This one. Basically, Seal of Blades could be used to turn a Devotion skill from procing off only a single [assigned] skill, to acting more like a proc on an item where it works with all hits. Made skills with short cooldowns proc more often. As an example of a current problem, who cares if Twin Fangs has a .8 second cooldown; It'll never be proc'd that fast. Seal of Blades could help you get there.

Unrelated, Mark of the Forbidden had it's Fumble/Impared Aim reduced to a measely 15% chance. Might be time for the item to go.

If your build broke because of that, then that build wasn't good to begin with. And it was broken, really broken, it made the game feel more automated than it is now.
Old 11-17-2017, 12:31 PM
Campaigner

"Fixed a bug where extra pets would follow the player incorrectly when the player had more than 6 pets."
Ah, so THAT was the reason my pets tend to get lost and lag behind. Guess the game engine was not suited to handle this many.
Old 11-17-2017, 12:38 PM
Ascendant

Quote:
YT/watch?v=0ycwQa1mhYw

Like others said, if your build was completely dependent on SoB then your build is not good
They have said it time and time again that devotion binding to offensive auras was never an intended feature, the bug wasn't even the core of the problem but they never intended to let us bind devotions to offensive auras
No comments on Mark of Forbidden nerf before I try it

Quote:
Originally Posted by jovial View Post
RIP aura builds (Seal of Blades deserved a nerf though). Really disappointing, for all the new skills added in AoM this was the only new and fresh build that held my interest and you just killed it off completely. Wasn't even near the power of the top tier builds either.
If you had paid attention then you'd know that it wasn't a nerf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argur View Post
This

--------
Useful mods-
Spoiler!
Closed Thread