#21  
Old 12-14-2017, 07:07 PM
blawsonhull blawsonhull is offline
Herald
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,389
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhylthar View Post
That´s wrong.

Non-Mythical:
8 %/12 % Crit
66/98 OA
12 %/18 % Elemental Resistance

Slight difference, but difference.
nope. used a non-mythic with over 100 OA forever. and the biggest stat on there- +crit% damage is identical. The mythic version is a NERFED version of the pre-patch non-mythic version. which is idiotic, the thing just isn't that OP. on some toons Empowered Beronath or other ammies are much better.
__________________
I have many level 100s blah blah.
Current list of Gladiator grads: IT warder, ice tank tactician, 2H WB, lightning druid, lightning pet cabalist, and 2H bleed warder.
WIPs: contagion conjurer, poison conjurer, elemental sorcerer, elemental tank, aether battlemage

Last edited by blawsonhull; 12-14-2017 at 07:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12-14-2017, 07:14 PM
Rhylthar's Avatar
Rhylthar Rhylthar is offline
Campaigner
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 694
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blawsonhull View Post
nope. used a non-mythic with over 100 OA forever. and the biggest stat on there- +crit% damage is identical. The mythic version is a NERFED version of the pre-patch non-mythic version. which is idiotic, the thing just isn't that OP. on some toons Empowered Beronath or other ammies are much better.
You say, Grimtools is wrong? I don´t think so.

These are the actual stats in this version of the game.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 12-14-2017, 07:14 PM
Norzan Norzan is offline
Praetorian
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 4,303
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by actuanpanda View Post
Yeh, my Mythical Badge of Mastery with +12 Shadow Strike is kicking ass left and right.
But seriously why did they leave that one out?
I think it's the sole exception and mainly because it's only craftable (helms notwithstanding) and already very good. Making a mythical version would mean having to up its stats, like more OA when it already gives 5% OA.
__________________
List of my characters is too large to fit in this box.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 12-14-2017, 07:58 PM
Avyctes's Avatar
Avyctes Avyctes is offline
Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,810
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norzan View Post
I think it's the sole exception
Eye of Dominion.

No idea why though.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 12-14-2017, 08:17 PM
blawsonhull blawsonhull is offline
Herald
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,389
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhylthar View Post
You say, Grimtools is wrong? I don´t think so.

These are the actual stats in this version of the game.
So in other words they nerfed not just the proc but the stats on the non-mythic version and then made the new mythic version the old level 75 lol.

Yeah would have have been easier for them to just leave the mythic version out of the game. Jesus take a breath people the item just isn’t that great.
__________________
I have many level 100s blah blah.
Current list of Gladiator grads: IT warder, ice tank tactician, 2H WB, lightning druid, lightning pet cabalist, and 2H bleed warder.
WIPs: contagion conjurer, poison conjurer, elemental sorcerer, elemental tank, aether battlemage
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 12-14-2017, 08:24 PM
spikenik's Avatar
spikenik spikenik is offline
Advocate
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 552
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avyctes View Post
Eye of Dominion.

No idea why though.
I've never made one myself, but I believe it also generates two random pet-related skill bonuses when you craft it, just like BoM does. I guess they wanted to keep items with this ability at a lower level, though I can't say I ever remember Eye of Dominion being overused enough to warrant not getting a Mythical version... (not that I look at pet builds all that much)
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 12-14-2017, 08:27 PM
Norzan Norzan is offline
Praetorian
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 4,303
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avyctes View Post
Eye of Dominion.

No idea why though.
I keep forgetting that item exists.
__________________
List of my characters is too large to fit in this box.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 12-14-2017, 08:49 PM
Avyctes's Avatar
Avyctes Avyctes is offline
Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,810
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spikenik View Post
I've never made one myself, but I believe it also generates two random pet-related skill bonuses when you craft it, just like BoM does. I guess they wanted to keep items with this ability at a lower level, though I can't say I ever remember Eye of Dominion being overused enough to warrant not getting a Mythical version... (not that I look at pet builds all that much)
It has random mods, yes. But they made a mythical pestilence of dreeg, so...
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 12-18-2017, 04:13 AM
jabs jabs is offline
Campaigner
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 681
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by actuanpanda View Post
Yeh, my Mythical Badge of Mastery with +12 Shadow Strike is kicking ass left and right.
But seriously why did they leave that one out?
Good question.

Obvious non-issue of Crate not buffing the + skills stat aside, they nonetheless could have buffed the other ones - maybe added another bit of flavor, or something, and still made a Mythical version of it.

Last edited by jabs; 12-18-2017 at 04:17 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 12-18-2017, 04:24 AM
x1x1x1x2's Avatar
x1x1x1x2 x1x1x1x2 is online now
Champion
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 1,617
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blawsonhull View Post
nope. used a non-mythic with over 100 OA forever. and the biggest stat on there- +crit% damage is identical. The mythic version is a NERFED version of the pre-patch non-mythic version. which is idiotic, the thing just isn't that OP. on some toons Empowered Beronath or other ammies are much better.
Can Etram/Bella craft things from blueprints? Maybe you got it from there cause those smiths give OA/DA completion bonuses. I used GDstash to spawn a half stash page of peerless eyes and the highest I've seen is 97.
__________________
Check my profile for some of my builds. Most are crucible viable, but will be adding pure campaign builds as well.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Grim Dawn ©2018 Crate Entertainment, LLC.
vBulletin® 3.8.4 ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.