Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhylthar View Post
That´s wrong.

Non-Mythical:
8 %/12 % Crit
66/98 OA
12 %/18 % Elemental Resistance

Slight difference, but difference.
nope. used a non-mythic with over 100 OA forever. and the biggest stat on there- +crit% damage is identical. The mythic version is a NERFED version of the pre-patch non-mythic version. which is idiotic, the thing just isn't that OP. on some toons Empowered Beronath or other ammies are much better.

Last edited by blawsonhull; 12-14-2017 at 07:11 PM.
Old 12-14-2017, 07:14 PM
Campaigner

Quote:
Originally Posted by blawsonhull View Post
nope. used a non-mythic with over 100 OA forever. and the biggest stat on there- +crit% damage is identical. The mythic version is a NERFED version of the pre-patch non-mythic version. which is idiotic, the thing just isn't that OP. on some toons Empowered Beronath or other ammies are much better.
You say, Grimtools is wrong? I don´t think so.

These are the actual stats in this version of the game.
Old 12-14-2017, 07:14 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by actuanpanda View Post
Yeh, my Mythical Badge of Mastery with +12 Shadow Strike is kicking ass left and right.
But seriously why did they leave that one out?
I think it's the sole exception and mainly because it's only craftable (helms notwithstanding) and already very good. Making a mythical version would mean having to up its stats, like more OA when it already gives 5% OA.
Old 12-14-2017, 07:58 PM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norzan View Post
I think it's the sole exception
Eye of Dominion.

No idea why though.
Old 12-14-2017, 08:17 PM
Herald

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhylthar View Post
You say, Grimtools is wrong? I don´t think so.

These are the actual stats in this version of the game.
So in other words they nerfed not just the proc but the stats on the non-mythic version and then made the new mythic version the old level 75 lol.

Yeah would have have been easier for them to just leave the mythic version out of the game. Jesus take a breath people the item just isn’t that great.
Old 12-14-2017, 08:24 PM
Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avyctes View Post
Eye of Dominion.

No idea why though.
I've never made one myself, but I believe it also generates two random pet-related skill bonuses when you craft it, just like BoM does. I guess they wanted to keep items with this ability at a lower level, though I can't say I ever remember Eye of Dominion being overused enough to warrant not getting a Mythical version... (not that I look at pet builds all that much)
Old 12-14-2017, 08:27 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avyctes View Post
Eye of Dominion.

No idea why though.
I keep forgetting that item exists.
Old 12-14-2017, 08:49 PM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by spikenik View Post
I've never made one myself, but I believe it also generates two random pet-related skill bonuses when you craft it, just like BoM does. I guess they wanted to keep items with this ability at a lower level, though I can't say I ever remember Eye of Dominion being overused enough to warrant not getting a Mythical version... (not that I look at pet builds all that much)
It has random mods, yes. But they made a mythical pestilence of dreeg, so...
Old 12-18-2017, 04:13 AM
Campaigner

Quote:
Originally Posted by actuanpanda View Post
Yeh, my Mythical Badge of Mastery with +12 Shadow Strike is kicking ass left and right.
But seriously why did they leave that one out?
Good question.

Obvious non-issue of Crate not buffing the + skills stat aside, they nonetheless could have buffed the other ones - maybe added another bit of flavor, or something, and still made a Mythical version of it.

Last edited by jabs; 12-18-2017 at 04:17 AM.
Old 12-18-2017, 04:24 AM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by blawsonhull View Post
Can Etram/Bella craft things from blueprints? Maybe you got it from there cause those smiths give OA/DA completion bonuses. I used GDstash to spawn a half stash page of peerless eyes and the highest I've seen is 97.