Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Off Topic > Rants

Old 01-07-2018, 02:01 AM
Minister of Information

I stumbled upon two articles, which argue in favor of The Last Jedi:I pretty much agree with the author, still I do not like the movie any better. But I can see things from a different perspective now.
Old 01-07-2018, 12:21 PM
Speaker

There were so many "what the fuck" moments in the movie, I felt like I liked it initially because I was making excuses for it. I mean there was old school quirky Yoda how can I not like this?!

The more I think about it the less I like it. It was a full movie of events and yet nothing happened or had any meaning and the motivation behind characters actions is weak to say the least. "I had intention of sneaking the crew out during the last percentage of our shields going to hell but I won't tell you guys because I don't want to be a hero. Oh and I want to give Finn something to do this movie." Wut?

Also, I want to know more about Snoke, he seemed like a character with so much potential for an interesting backstory. Who is he, where was he before, why does he look like this? They just Dooku'd the hell out of him.

All in all, I would've preferred some extremely predictable and cookie-cutter plot to this... whatever this is... My bet was that they are trying hard to redeem Kylo by the final movie as all he has done so far has been wishy-washy and not really decisively evil.

Tags
last jedi, star wars