Old Yesterday, 05:06 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthuryd View Post
The latest update is already out?
Not sure what specifically you are looking for, but whatever update is out is the latest one at this time

If the question is whether it supports FG, yes, it has for a while now. Get the latest version and import the GD data.
Old Yesterday, 05:09 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemok View Post
Is it possible to craft and add to stash multiple items at one time, or do they need to be crafted individually? For example, crafting 2x all rare components?
you can craft multiple at once by entering a number in the Count field nefore placing the item in the stash
Old Yesterday, 05:14 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by taosk8r View Post
Can anyone help with this error? (It truncated the end of it since it was so long, but I got as much as I could).
No idea what that would be. The import was successful however, so I’d just close the tool and check if this issue persists when you open it again
Old Yesterday, 06:18 PM
Herald

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamba View Post
Assuming you used GD Stash before, you should have some transfer.t## files. Copy them and rename the copy to transfer.gst to see if any of them contain your items. .t00 is the most recent backup, .t01 the one before that and so forth.
Well there it is. Thanks a ton.
Old Today, 10:25 AM
Initiate

Is it possible to make an option to remove all illusions? I click on the "add all illusions" and somehow I regret clicking it. There's a lot of duplicated items and there's textures that are invsible.

Or is there something I could do on my save file to make it reset or something?
Old Today, 11:58 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallswarrior View Post
Is it possible to make an option to remove all illusions? I click on the "add all illusions" and somehow I regret clicking it. There's a lot of duplicated items and there's textures that are invsible.

Or is there something I could do on my save file to make it reset or something?
there should not be any duplicates, you maybe have a few items with the same icon which actually are different in game however (used by enemies).

The tool created a backup, so rename that transmutes.t00 back to transmutes.gst to undo this
Old Today, 05:06 PM
Initiate

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamba View Post
there should not be any duplicates, you maybe have a few items with the same icon which actually are different in game however (used by enemies).

The tool created a backup, so rename that transmutes.t00 back to transmutes.gst to undo this
Yes that's what I meant. Same icons but different texture. Sorry, didn't elaborate it well.

Anyway, thank you. I restored it back the way it was.
Old Today, 06:27 PM
Acolyte

Is it possible to transfer items to the stash without logging out of the character to the main menu because I haven't been able to transfer items while in game
Old Today, 06:53 PM
Apostle

Quote:
Originally Posted by vajrayana View Post
Is it possible to transfer items to the stash without logging out of the character to the main menu because I haven't been able to transfer items while in game
If you aren't using Cloud Save AND you aren't accessing your stash in game; then you should be able to use GD Stash while the game is running. I do.

The one thing to remember though, is to hit the Reload button prior to adding items to the stash. That way GD Stash gets the latest stash file.

If you don't, then GD Stash will write the stash with what it has, and it may look like your stash reverted to an earlier state - this is not a bug.

Always close your Stash in game.

Always hit the Reload button in GD Stash before crafting and saving with GD Stash while the game is running.

Do not use Cloud Save, if you do the above.

Last edited by ibugsy; Today at 06:57 PM.