Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Community Section > General Discussion

Old 09-14-2018, 10:20 AM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadWolf View Post
Basically, why would you do one over the other in the end game?
In terms of general loot or enjoyable? Who knows as of now.

Otherwise, I think it's already been stated that you need to do Shattered Realm for the absolute top tier movement runes and an exclusive Legendary set as incentives.
Old 09-14-2018, 11:44 AM
Herald

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_Baka View Post
In terms of general loot or enjoyable? Who knows as of now.

Otherwise, I think it's already been stated that you need to do Shattered Realm for the absolute top tier movement runes and an exclusive Legendary set as incentives.
and there's another set for Roguelikes too, which will be improved with the addition of mutators and better loot.

as for Crucible i don't know.
Fiddler - Explosive Marksman Commando 52 Kalam - Swift Blades Infiltrator 47 Onos Toolan - Death Incarnate Ritualist 22
Soulcatcher - Burning Chaos Purifier 12
Old 09-14-2018, 01:08 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadWolf View Post
Because they announced it here and streamed it twice, and I doubt they'd develop a mode which is arguably a third activity of end game, and is probably a couple months away from release, without having decided what it'll be optimal and not optimal for.
Which part of ....It's still being developed and thus possibly changing as it develops...do you have trouble understanding?

Also, have Crate said in any Stream or any announcement regards level entry requirements for the SR as you have already decided that it's purely endgame content, which as it's still being developed I think is a very brave statement to make.

Finally, no matter how much you prod or phrase it NO-ONE will say anything that Crate hasn't ALREADY announced.

Please stop trying.

Last edited by Jaknet; 09-14-2018 at 01:11 PM.
Old 09-15-2018, 01:36 AM
Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaknet View Post
Which part of ....It's still being developed and thus possibly changing as it develops...do you have trouble understanding?

Also, have Crate said in any Stream or any announcement regards level entry requirements for the SR as you have already decided that it's purely endgame content, which as it's still being developed I think is a very brave statement to make.

Finally, no matter how much you prod or phrase it NO-ONE will say anything that Crate hasn't ALREADY announced.

Please stop trying.
No part. I just gave the reasoning to why I expected people might know. I understand you made the assumption that it's undecided because it's still in development, and I didn't say that's wrong, but I didn't agree with it either.

I think my reasoning proved fine, seeing as earlier on stream I asked whether they do think about which they design to be the best at what, to which Zantai replied in a detailed manner that yes, each mode is designed to be the optimal mode to farm specific items or item types.

I only assumed people might know the answer to that already because they announced it here and then streamed it twice, just like I said. I never said players would know out of the aether, without the devs ever talking about it. I also never said Shattered Realm is purely end game content.

So "please stop trying" to straw man me.

For anyone who wants the official answer to the question this thread is about(at 39:43): https://youtu.be/Isq6payLHMk?t=39m43s

Last edited by BadWolf; 09-15-2018 at 10:22 PM.