Old 12-05-2018, 09:14 PM
Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiaco View Post
Thanks to Asylum for keeping the mod alive at all during this time.
Yes, let us all thank Asylum for keeping this alive.
Old 12-05-2018, 09:31 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMIAN88 View Post
All mods in one, of course the mod community needs to join All. Dont know if that is already done. Or if its possible.
Not really possible.

Mastery limit is capped at 40. You cannot have more than 40 masteries within a single mod compilation. Grimarillion is carefully curated to stay within this limit with masteries that are designed to work together harmoniously.

Many modders, myself included, took a break from modding when AoM was in production because they wanted the new things coming with AoM/they didn't want to have to re-do stuff because of the release of the expansion. Unfortunately, shortly after AoM released and was made mod-stable, FG was announced (if not by name). This made modders pause a second time, again in wait of new tech to use and wanting to avoid future incompatibilities. Hopefully everything will be up in full-swing again once FG is ready to be modded.

There is no real answer to your questions. It's entirely possible Grimarillion will add more masteries - the D3 masteries, for instance, were not always a part of the compilation. It's also entirely possible that the compilation will decide to keep things as they are (+ Oathkeeper). Remains to be seen and discussed post-release of FG.
Old 12-05-2018, 10:30 PM
Speaker

I have a hopefully simple question, it's regarding the auto-loot (lazy something) mod.
Can the range be upgraded up to say 5 meter, instead of actually having to run over it (or, obviously, click the drop)?

Thank you.
Old 12-06-2018, 09:13 AM
Initiate

Default why arent the purple items more randomized

im 81 an i swear i keep getting the witch doctor hands over and over got 5 pairs already where are the other purples for other classes... also can u only get the d3 item used to craft pieces on d3 jobs cause im on champion and i havent seen any at all.. are there specific places to farm to items in this mod or just totally random ...
Old 12-06-2018, 12:32 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyclosis View Post
im 81 an i swear i keep getting the witch doctor hands over and over got 5 pairs already where are the other purples for other classes... also can u only get the d3 item used to craft pieces on d3 jobs cause im on champion and i havent seen any at all.. are there specific places to farm to items in this mod or just totally random ...
random^_^ u can play d3 mod only i wait update grimarillion
Old 12-06-2018, 12:38 PM
Speaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyclosis View Post
Well, I have similar things going on.

I made this passive-active warrior, not too much active skill, few toggle ones, tons of bashing.
I keep getting pewpew gear and spell stuff, hardly anything for my class, and yes, doubles.

Made a spellslinger.
How fun life is: he gets pewpew stuff and warrior thingies... but no spell stuff.

So, made this pewpew dude?
Yeah, you got it: he gets spell and bash-them-up gear.
So typical.

But this is where the shared storage comes in, right?

Now, I THINK, and correct me if I am wrong, that drops are not quite localised-oriented, but more so level based?
As in: items dropping more based upon your progress/level?

At least, that is the IMPRESSION (so please do not sue me if I am wrong here) I get playing?
Old 12-07-2018, 01:15 PM
Speaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunarulit View Post
i wait update grimarillion
Will there be one?
Any ETA, if so?

Also: about the auto-pickup range, can this be altered?
Or, can someone tell me how to?

Thank you.
Old 12-07-2018, 01:30 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xogroroth666 View Post
Will there be one?
Any ETA, if so?

Also: about the auto-pickup range, can this be altered?
Or, can someone tell me how to?

Thank you.
Unlikley to be before Forgotten Gods comes out I think. As jiaco said earlier it's easier to do modding after something's completely finished rather than modding and then finding something breaks when the game's updated.
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon.
Old 12-07-2018, 02:58 PM
Praetorian

No ETA but definitely before FG. I was gonna update last week but we are waiting a bit before we merge D3 update to Grimarillion.
Old 12-07-2018, 03:31 PM
Speaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by medea fleecestealer View Post
Unlikley to be before Forgotten Gods comes out I think. As jiaco said earlier it's easier to do modding after something's completely finished rather than modding and then finding something breaks when the game's updated.
Ah, so true...

Thank you.

Anything per chance as to whether I can increase pick-up range?