Old 08-20-2016, 10:56 AM
Initiate

An update on the above post - tried a few more times and got a different map. So its all good!

Thanks again for a great mod

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk
Old 08-20-2016, 11:45 AM
Advocate

I tried it as well and so far I'm enjoying the Crucible more now, nice work!

My channel (aka "proof that I am really wasting my time with random things"): http://www.youtube.com/user/0Xss0?feature=mhum
Old 08-23-2016, 10:28 PM
Emissary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xss View Post
I tried it as well and so far I'm enjoying the Crucible more now, nice work!
hey, thanks ^_^
To those that ask, yes I still fuck with grim dawn, I enjoy it, especially with grimmalion/diablo 3 mods(rip after extension?). and no, grimcalc is obsolote. Use grimtools. Its better. I can update grimcalc right now, but I am not sure if I should, or if I should keep it at v1009 since there is not much reason to create new builds in gc.
The remainder of this page is intentionally left blank ╮(︶︿︶)╭
Old 08-25-2016, 08:08 AM
Emissary

I published an update for the latest game patch, with the hotfix changes from the game included.
on page 1, the changes in strike trough are in that state because I can't compile the database.arz yet, so I released the mod without it, since the rest of the changes are the main reasons this mod existed and why people played it.
Its not a big deal, though. The game rewards more iron at the end, and mana in the vital essence in the middle now. The only missing changes that I did with database.arz is the tower changes now, so thats not a big deal.
I am OK with the new exp in the non-modded crucible, actually. Still I like the faster pace and cheaper devotion points. Now this mode can truly be considered crucible lite ^_^

oh and, new options for the shop

there was also a reddit thread, a few days ago in v0.1, https://www.reddit.com/r/Grimdawn/co...increases_the/

download:
https://grimcalc.com/cruciblelt.zip
To those that ask, yes I still fuck with grim dawn, I enjoy it, especially with grimmalion/diablo 3 mods(rip after extension?). and no, grimcalc is obsolote. Use grimtools. Its better. I can update grimcalc right now, but I am not sure if I should, or if I should keep it at v1009 since there is not much reason to create new builds in gc.

Last edited by Stormcaller; 08-25-2016 at 08:10 AM.
Old 08-26-2016, 11:20 PM
Speaker

This is great! Love your update to buy crystals or consumables! You are the MAN!

Gotta emphasize how much your mods helps me enjoy the game. I refuse to use the offensive towers until that change of heart bug is quashed so right now your mod is basically perfect for me and my needs.

Much love! <3 <3 <3
Old 09-02-2016, 11:46 AM
Initiate

Hi,

Just got back to GD (because of titan quest anniversary... devilish plan), and found your mod.

But I find that xp is still too slow for me (too much D3) as I'm only playing crucible and not main quest (i hate quests... I guess too much D3 again)

I tried by MANY means to modify your scripts.arc in order to boost xp, I found the line saying xp = xp * 1.6 (and 2.5) but can't modify them (probably because of the .arc header and stuff).

Any idea?
Thanks !
Old 09-02-2016, 01:49 PM
Emissary

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanman View Post
This is great! Love your update to buy crystals or consumables! You are the MAN!

Gotta emphasize how much your mods helps me enjoy the game. I refuse to use the offensive towers until that change of heart bug is quashed so right now your mod is basically perfect for me and my needs.

Much love! <3 <3 <3
hey, thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceza3x View Post
as I'm only playing crucible
aww yis my target audience :3
Quote:
Hi,

Just got back to GD (because of titan quest anniversary... devilish plan), and found your mod.

But I find that xp is still too slow for me (too much D3) as I'm only playing crucible and not main quest (i hate quests... I guess too much D3 again)

I tried by MANY means to modify your scripts.arc in order to boost xp, I found the line saying xp = xp * 1.6 (and 2.5) but can't modify them (probably because of the .arc header and stuff).

Any idea?
Thanks !
yea, I will increase it and buff the towers in v0.3 probably when I launch gd again.
this mod is not super popular(like ~100 players have it installed maybe? I know a few groups of few people that play this in multiplayer but thats about it) so its mostly for self consumption and fixing the xp rate.

check out those links:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Grimdawn/co...es_the/d6x1cht
http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showt...714#post426714

and the file(link expires in ~24 hrs)
https://a.uguu.se/2FO3xZcM4Fbr_Scripts.7z
Old 09-02-2016, 04:31 PM
Initiate

Well basically your mod is the only reason I'm back to GD ^^
Thanks for the help, just did double the xp you set, let's see how it looks like (oh and 1 tribute point more also)

Thanks again !
Old 09-03-2016, 03:12 PM
Advocate

Dunno if it's a bug or not (or if I just reinstalled the mod wrongly), but when I updated to the new version I lost all progress in the Crucible: I'm back to wave 1!

My channel (aka "proof that I am really wasting my time with random things"): http://www.youtube.com/user/0Xss0?feature=mhum
Old 09-03-2016, 03:32 PM
Emissary

Quote:
Well basically your mod is the only reason I'm back to GD ^^
Thanks for the help, just did double the xp you set, let's see how it looks like (oh and 1 tribute point more also)

Thanks again !
yeah, it has that effect since it makes crucible only characters a thing
Np.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xss View Post
Dunno if it's a bug or not (or if I just reinstalled the mod wrongly), but when I updated to the new version I lost all progress in the Crucible: I'm back to wave 1!
Can you expand on that? do you mean the difficulties you unlocked is gone as well, or something else? Also, is it back if you go back to the game version?

Actually, I can test those. can I have your save file please? You can upload it to https://uguu.se with the extension zip/7z or whatever you have. (it won't accept unknown extensions, though. so use something common)

Maybe, the hotfixes also changed stuff in the crucible so the token names are changed. Maybe my version of crucible sets your progress in "x" and the game now does it in "y". I wonder what happens to "y" now, is it gone? Interesting.

I will re-do the mod with database and the rest from scratch, that should have no bugs and behave the same way as the game, maybe your progress will be back too. (but if you save your progress with the current one, I wonder how it would go )

I will release the v0.3 later today or tomorrow.

Tags
crucible, experience, mod, modding, mods