Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Gameplay > Classes, Skills and Builds

Old 01-16-2019, 05:17 PM
Emissary

Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDOOOOOOO View Post
what are the best ring choices....i been using M.belgo sigil and a M. blackwatch seal.....but now i got a bladetwister signet......should i change the blackwatch for the bladetwister?
IMO Belgo Sigil and Blackwatch are best if you don't do greens. Bladetwister gives no flat to the blademaster. It might be better for the infiltrator where you get some elemental flat from Arcane Empowerment. Plus Bladetwister gives you no relevant skill bonuses, while Blackwatch does loads, and the rr proc is single target with a long-ish cooldown.
Old 01-17-2019, 06:46 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDOOOOOOO View Post
what are the best ring choices....i been using M.belgo sigil and a M. blackwatch seal.....but now i got a bladetwister signet......should i change the blackwatch for the bladetwister?
two posts up from your first post on this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfluff View Post
I would also recommend Barbaros pants (provided that you keep HP at 11-12k) and for the rich/stash orieted, Cutthroat's Vine Ring of Shadows instead of Myth Blackwatch seal. You get some sick vit res with it too
...Belgo sigil is a given. Bladetwister is a pretty bad ring due to bad stats so don't. The dream would be to make use of conversion and charge LA. But replacing Blade breaker belt with Pack of Treacherous means is so not worth it to this end.

If you manage hP , and it's quite doable, the proc on the pants is very strong DPS wise. They also have phys res. PGP are elegant but no matter how you put it they get outclassed. You can still keep 30-45 cunning invested without any problems and it feels smooth.

Last edited by Superfluff; 01-17-2019 at 06:56 AM.
Old 01-17-2019, 06:55 AM
Herald

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfluff View Post
If you manage hP and it's quite doable, the proc on the pants is very strong DPS wise. They also have phys res. PGP are elegant but no matter how you put it they get outclassed. You can still keep 30-45 cunning invested without any problems and it feels smooth.
I switched to Barbaros pants, because I ***H A T E*** the proc on Really Great Pants. Got so sick and tired about mobs runnung away from me, ugh.
Just saying.
I was already playing a "modified" version of the build, that deals less dmg, but is more sturdy, so the pants switch didn´t impact me at all. Still wrecks everything pretty fast. [Not playing crucible.]
Old 01-17-2019, 06:58 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuelue View Post
I switched to Barbaros pants, because I ***H A T E*** the proc on Really Great Pants. Got so sick and tired about mobs runnung away from me, ugh.
Just saying.
Yes also this and if i ever get to make an update I will talk about it.. TBH this was the deciding factor for me finally. Chasing alarmed skellies/crabs across the freaking map, losing time. I hate this proc. I do not like confusion and terror in this game. Especially for melee! Something to consider for Necro class as well.
Old 01-17-2019, 08:22 AM
Speaker

Always love Belgo BM, really really straightforward playstyle
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/RZRGYj0N
I play this with supercharged BS in the patch; and the result is.... wow
average time for 170ex is about 6:45s,
Although N&O and deathmarked is insane right now, cunning Belgo BM is always my favourite

Tags
blademaster