Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Off Topic > What Else Are You Playing?

Old 10-09-2018, 12:31 PM
Advocate

Default Thoughts I Had While Playing Pillars of Eternity

I recently bought and started playing Pillars of Eternity. While part of me thinks it's a super great game, the rest of me is now even more hungry for a crpg set in the GD universe. Hell, I might even want that more than GD2 right now.

Maybe if we all believe hard enough we can will it into existence or something. Come on guys!
Old 10-09-2018, 12:38 PM
Campaigner

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayNyne View Post
I recently bought and started playing Pillars of Eternity. While part of me thinks it's a super great game, the rest of me is now even more hungry for a crpg set in the GD universe. Hell, I might even want that more than GD2 right now.

Maybe if we all believe hard enough we can will it into existence or something. Come on guys!

sadly crate is very limited in people. If only we can clone Zantai and Grava so that they can do two games with 2 studios at the same time churning games at faster pace. Even making an xpac is taking them some time but thats reality for them.

and Sadly as much as i want a poe style grim dawn or even a divinity original turn based crpg I still prefer that the next game would be an arpg. For me that is. CRPG may not be that feasible for a team like crate given the competition. dont get me wrong i like it to happen too but not sure how it will be done. I need more holy faith. Even paladins need faith sometime
Old 10-09-2018, 12:47 PM
Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by el critico View Post
sadly crate is very limited in people. If only we can clone Zantai and Grava so that they can do two games with 2 studios at the same time churning games at faster pace. Even making an xpac is taking them some time but thats reality for them.
I didn't want to have to read the sad truth but deep I knew
Quote:
Originally Posted by el critico View Post
I need more holy faith. Even paladins need faith sometime
But still, we should never stop believing