Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Gameplay > Classes, Skills and Builds

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old 02-18-2017, 10:40 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by trickeh2k View Post
I recently started playing GD again after being absent for a while and went with a spell breaker. What I find somewhat "annoying" when trying to look up any interesting builds is that all builds more or less always are extremely gear dependent. Not only that but it's always a final build.

I'm currently at lvl 33 or 34 with my character and would be interested in a guide suggesting what I should focus my skill points in. No guide ever seems to have that :/

I'm currently using two one-hand weapons and focused towards cold/lighting damage. Is there anyone who could give me some pointers in how I should plan my skill points and devotions points?
I'm really sorry that you found this post disappointing :/. This is my first ever build post and I was a bit lazy...
I tried to level with cold dmg shadow strikes build.... but I don't recommend it.. it was really miserable, haha If I could start a spellbreaker over, I would want to try Phanetti's Replicating Missiles build.
I think there is a right way to make a build. I think coming up with your own build is the fun part (At least for me, it is). In addition, we can always reset skill points and devotion points!

Also, if this is your first character, I can give you some legendaries. (pbz1856 <- this is my steam ID) Please add me !
Old 02-18-2017, 11:24 PM
Initiate

Is this with Pneumatic Burst up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoV View Post
Nice build

Try to up your OA its really low, DA also if possible.

If you want to maximize your dmg output this is something you should probably aim for ;) https://i.imgsafe.org/89ff447a2b.jpg
Old Yesterday, 12:36 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipkeino View Post
Is this with Pneumatic Burst up?
The stat image OA/DA is with Pneumatic Burst but it becomes 2463 OA with Amarasta's Blade Burst.
Old Yesterday, 01:06 AM
Acolyte

about OA, you should be able to get 3k, or close to (with ABB up), still if 3k aint mandatory for sure, still i think 2.5 is the least
try some other devotion options, and farm MIs for a better ring, also id change shoulders imo and few components like the one on gloves
Old Yesterday, 12:47 PM
Herald

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakyu012 View Post
Thanks a lot! I'm working on it but it's not easy to bring up my OA/DA and keep my RRs high :/
I know its a major pita, also having decent amount of HP is troublesome for this kind of SBs.

Tags
cold, fabius, frostburn, mad queen, spellbreaker