Old 10-19-2017, 07:57 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregory_portman View Post
cool, but... "Dropped from:" got new tag? In Polish it should be: "Wypada z:"

:P
No tag yet, but I'll update tag files later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slipperypete View Post
Since there's a high demand, and you've figured out how to do character uploads in pure js (im assuming).
Considered making an option to let players upload their characters to your site, and automatically download the same character but with masteries reset?

Eg, blanked out mastery selection.

There seems to be a high demand for it, see it on reddit, discord, forum etc..
(OBS: This is not a request, its a suggestion. I'd never use it myself. No cheating )
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll think about it. It might be a good idea, but personally I'm against cheating as well.
Old Yesterday, 07:12 PM
Campaigner

Small annoyance on my part, I theorycraft a lot and having to click a button 50 times to fill a mastery bar is not ideal. Grimcalc has this function where you click on of the milestone numbers and it fills the bar automatically (sadly it never seems to update anymore). Can you put this in grimtools as well? It would certainly delay the purchase of a new mouse for a while.
Old Yesterday, 07:14 PM
Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avyctes View Post
Small annoyance on my part, I theorycraft a lot and having to click a button 50 times to fill a mastery bar is not ideal. Grimcalc has this function where you click on of the milestone numbers and it fills the bar automatically (sadly it never seems to update anymore). Can you put this in grimtools as well? It would certainly delay the purchase of a new mouse for a while.
Try shift+click
Old Yesterday, 08:47 PM
Campaigner

Quote:
Try shift+click
I feel a bit stupid now.

But this is not mentioned anywhere on the page, hence my confusion.
Old Yesterday, 08:50 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avyctes View Post
I feel a bit stupid now.

But this is not mentioned anywhere on the page, hence my confusion.
It's mentioned in the first post of calc thread which no one reads apparently (btw current thread is about item database not build calc).
In any case I should add help section to the calc itself.
Old Today, 02:02 AM
Initiate

Just a heads up, the Rover faction gear have incorrect ranges. I have a Rhowari Cuirass that has 16% pet dmg. It wasnt the only piece that seemed to be the wrong ranges in the Rover shop.

Thanks for the database btw!
Old Today, 07:50 AM
Advocate

It would be nice if you could provide new tags for the UI to the translators... and also update translations. We've just finished translating items into polish for the xpack, so it's time to see it in the tool to find errors etc. It's much faster this way, than in-game... Thanks again for your work!

Take Care!
GP.
Old Today, 11:52 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niltak View Post
Just a heads up, the Rover faction gear have incorrect ranges. I have a Rhowari Cuirass that has 16% pet dmg. It wasnt the only piece that seemed to be the wrong ranges in the Rover shop.

Thanks for the database btw!
Thanks for pointing this out, I actually didn't realise that pet bonuses may scale differently compared to main item stats. I did quick testing and looks like only + % total damage has fixed scaling. This was fixed.
Also I've adjusted min/max range calculations. Not rememeber why exactly, but I always used floor/ceil for ranges, however this doesn't seem correct, I've changed to round/round instead.

Quote:
It would be nice if you could provide new tags for the UI to the translators... and also update translations. We've just finished translating items into polish for the xpack, so it's time to see it in the tool to find errors etc. It's much faster this way, than in-game... Thanks again for your work!

Take Care!
GP.
All translations were updated. If I don't forget (again), I'll post updated tags later today, but there are only 2 new strings anyways, it doesn't seem like a big deal.