Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Developer Section > Announcements and Information

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
  This is the last staff post in this thread.   #11  
Old 11-27-2017, 02:16 PM
Crate Employee - Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnmck View Post
^^ Thanks for the help. I recently sent an email, but my PC has been acting squirelly for some time now, so I hope that they get it. The problem is that I sent in $50 before the kickstarter, and then pledged an additional $50 during the KS. I was told that it would qualify, but it was so long ago that I'm not sure how to prove it anymore, unless they have a record of my previous e-mails and have me on their list..? I had completely forgoten all about it, until I started playing Diablo 3 for consoles recently, and that reminded me of this game. My PC has been such a mess that I can't play Grim Dawn anymore, and I just don't have the money to get a new PC anytime soon.

Can someone even tell me if the physical copies were sent out, or not yet?
I'm okay if they haven't, as that just means more waiting, which I'm okay with...but if they were sent out, and I didn't get my copy, then yeah, I want to try and do something about it, if I can.

Thanks again.
We did not receive any emails to that account recently.

Physical copies are presently being manufactured.

Alternatively I guess you can PM me here with the email you used to back the game as well as the shipping address, and I can verify. Either way, the email or the PM arrives in my inbox.
Old 12-01-2017, 04:03 AM
Champion

Thanks Zantai....just sent you a pm.
Please let me know if I need to do anything else, and I'll do it.
If I don't get my physical copy, then I'm not gonna complain, cause Grim Dawn is a great game and I know that Crate is a small company. My main reason for sending in the initial $50 (money order) and then the additional $50 (KS donation) was to support the game and its development. I would love a physical copy, but its not the reason why I sent in the money.

So please do what you can, and if I end up not getting a physical disc of the main game, then I'm not gonna worry about it. And if you need me to send in some additional money, then that's fine too. I recently started a new job, so I can manage it.

A lot has happened in the years since the KS, and I know how things can move in a different direction than expected. Its been an honor being in on the KS, and I respect all Crate employees immensely, including Medierra, and everyone at Crate, who has put in a lot of hard work and devotion. Thanks for a great game. I'll be buying the expansion soon.

Respectfully,
Shawn M.

Last edited by shawnmck; 12-01-2017 at 04:06 AM.
Old 12-30-2017, 07:24 AM
Super Moderator

Just had an e-mail from shipstation.com to say my Grim Dawn order is on its way. Assuming it's not a scam e-mail (2 of those this morning) does this mean the disc copies are on their way? If so, a really nice Christmas/New Year present from Crate. Thank you!
Old 12-30-2017, 09:08 AM
Counsel

Certainly looking promising!
Old 12-30-2017, 09:24 AM
Super Moderator

Just checked the tracking number and yes it looks like we're go!

So one more Kickstarter goal achieved. I think that only leaves Medierra to write "The Crate Story" and it's all done.